I was given this award by Tracy
...over a week ago.
Thank you so much Tracy , that was so sweet of you!
(Sorry, I've not posted this until now)
-oOo-
Now for the Rules...
First, I have to thank the Giver and add their Link
Thanks again Tracy, I love popping by your blog and seeing what you are up to, so it was a lovely surprise to see you had given me an award! I'm so flattered!
Check out Tracy's blog to see some awesome artwork!!
Then I'm supposed to tell you 10 interesting things about myself!
Gonna find that hard, so here goes....
- Crafting is my therapy!! Just love trying out new arty-crafty things!
- Live in a male orientated household - with my wonderful hubby and 3 lovely sons, even the new pooch is a boy! So I'm truly out-voted!! Funny thing is I was a real tomboy, when I was young, my mum could never get me to wear a skirt, still love my jeans nowadays, but I'm a real girly girl now! Fave colour is pink!! and just lurve pretty girly things! (making up for lost time!!)
- I love watching all the home makeover progs on TV, I studied interior design at college and loved it!! Love redecorating rooms in my house - but hates all the prep and cleaning up!!
- Likes a bit of tame adventure, especially theme parks! Have swam with Dolphins, been para-sailing, and most recently done some indoor skydiving!
- I'm interested in Psychology, and find it really interesting in what makes us all tick!!
- Love to read magazines and books (especially autobiographies- think that may have something to with my psychology interest?) nothing better than a quiet moment with a good book/mag and a cuppa!
- I'm really into anything Shabby Chic at the moment...and have a bit of a lace and button addiction going on!!
- I love singing along with the radio! -drives my family mad!! Cos, I can't sing a note in tune, and can never remember all the words!!
- Love visiting boot-sales for 'treasures'!! My last purchase was an old sewing box on legs, which I'm hoping to give a new lease of life, with a shabby-chic makeover!
- loves to travel and see new places.
Well, hope that's ok. and you've not all nodded off now!!
Now I've got to list 10 bloggers that inspire me
..... that's going to be soooo hard, because every blog that I visit regularly, inspires me in some way...and they ALL deserve beautiful blogger awards!!
So grab yourself a cuppa, and visit some truly lovely blogs and bloggers that inspire me...
I know, I know that's more than 10,
.....but there are soooooo many more to add to this list as well!
I could go on for absolutely ages!!
I think that everyone of you that I follow, all deserve Beautiful Blog awards!
So grab it, and tell us 10 interesting facts about yourselves!!
Have fun Blog-hopping!!
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x











16 comments:
Aw thanks, chuck! Right back at ya! I'm gonna struggle coming up with 10 interesting facts about myself so I'd better get my thinking hat on...... x
Congrats on your blog award Jan....loved reading the 10 interesting things about you :)
Jenny
aww Thanks jan, it was reading about you . i see we have a few more things in common!!
Oh Congratulations Jan!! I so love seeing your art and reading your blog!!! You are so deserving of an award!!
Oh my goodness... I have never been nominated for a blog award before so this the first!! Thankyou!! Its is such an honour!!! But 10 things...???? Now that will take me a few days to think about... :)
Love Lou xxx
PS haven't been blogging much as I have pneumonia atm...
well done on the award Jan and a big big thank you for passing it on to me. Now I have to rack the old grey matter and come up with 10 things about myself......ehm (wanders off to look for brain first). :o)
xx
Hi Jan,
Thank you very much!!!!
I will try to think about 10 things about me a little bit latter and let you know :-)
About the swap - not yet, still waiting :-)
How about mine?
Loevly to read 10 things about you! thank you for passing the award my way! I have to admit to being totally useless at these things (perhaps that can be one of my 10!) but will have a think! Mx
Congrats on the award Jan!!! Loved reading about you and thanks for sharing the award with me.
Debby
Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us. Some funny, some fascinating and some just........well. Who knew? And thanks for thinking of me too!
Hi Jan ... your award is so well deserved. Your blog is an absolute treasure trove and I always love to visit you here. Loved your ten things too ... we share many interests you & I!
I'm very flatterd you passed the award my way - thank you so much. I'm going to visit all your other nominees too - always nice to meet new bloggers! Lotsa love, Pen xxx
Hi Jan,
Thanks so much for the award. I have to tell you your blog always inspires me. You have such away with prettys and I love come here and get ideas and inspiration. God bless. Cathy
Thanks so much for the award Jan - I really don't think I can come up with 10 interesting things about me though! Thanks for sharing your ten though, very interesting xx
Congrats on receiving this well deserved award dear Jan. What fun to read about you and see so many things we have in common too ... felt that all the way across the ocean before even
Many thanks for including me in your list, how sweet of you! I am a naughty blog award player along wither ... if you know what I mean!
Happy middle of your art week! oxo
p.s. do you think it's all the testosterone in the house that sends us to art as therapy ;)!
Thankyou!
I really enjoyed reading your ten interesting things......
I think you and your blog are very deserving of the award.... I always love visiting :)
Karenx
ooh I'd love to swim with dolphins !
Ah Jan, congrats on your blog award and thank you for listing my site.
10 things to say about myself, yikes, I don't think I can think of that many.
Enjoyed reading about you and getting to know you a bit more each time I come to read here.
You are sooo creative and yet you seem to hide it sometimes. :)
Les xoxo
Post a Comment