this weeks theme is...Books
I went through my mixed media stash and found an old distressed falling apart French dictionary bought from a Boot sale.
-oOo-
I removed the spine to alter....
-oOo-
I removed the spine to alter....
I've used....
the book spine as my tag base, French dictonary text (tearing out the words Livre - french for book),
....sweet image of a boy reading a book,
french postcard image,coffee foil, lace, pen nib. eiffel tower charm, butterfly scraps, rik-rak and distress inks.
I'm having so much fun each week with tag tuesday, So many inspiring artists with many inspiring tags to see each week!
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x










10 comments:
Fantastic take on the theme Jan, your book spine tag is shabbylicious!
Oh wow! Fabulous!
...oooo how yummy is this!...great way to up-cycle the book spine...love it Jan...Mel :)
so gorgeous Jan! and the pen nib is fab, love that so much. Very creative to use the book spine, it provides the perfect canvas! Mx
Oh Jan you are so incredibly clever... LOVE the altered book spine... and the sweet little image... and the charm... looks amazing!!!
Hugs
Jenny x
Wow Smiff, this is such a great idea. I did not do the Tag Tuesday but I am really enjoying all the tags I have seen. Such great artistry.
Keep at it.
Les
how absoluetly delightful jan, its just beautiful...
This is so pretty. I just love all those layers..
Hugs, Linda
Jan this is supe. Love your take on the theme. would never have come up with that. Hugs Mrs A.
Gorgeous...as usual Jan! I can't wait to do another trade with you!! :)
Post a Comment