This weeks theme over at
is...
Easter....
I rummaged through my lace box and came across this little beauty...
....So I decided to use this for the base of my tag.
I digtally altered some free clip art images, then printed them onto some printable fabric...
...added lace, vintage and wooden buttons, gingham, coin envelope, safety pin, flower charm and a little stitching...
...and the netted mesh ribbon is recycled from some recent garden furniture packaging.
Wishing you all a
Happy Easter!
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x










9 comments:
Beautiful tag, Fabulous, Love, Love it all those fab textures and amazing image, lovely creation, Hugs May x x x
Oh my stars.. Now you got me drooling all over my computer.. This is gorgeous. I love everything about it!
That little girl hugging the rabbit and the wings you added on look so cute!
I do hope you have a happy Easter!
Hugs~
...that small piece of lace evolved into this stunning Tag...gorgeous texture & deliscious elements bring thing whole piece to life which is rather perfect for Easter...loVe loVe loVe it Jan...Melx :)
This is absolutely gorgeous Jan. Digital work, printing on fabric, collage, needlework, cute buttons, cute bunny, love the neutral colour palette, what more can I say! It's gorgeous.
Beautiful tag Jan, a wonderful shabbilicous creation as usual! The recycled netting has worked a treat and I love your digitally altered image - is there no end to your talents! Great inspiration.
Hope you all have a lovely Easter xx
Incredibly gorgeous Jan... I love the beautiful lace background... and the easter image is just so sweet... Happy Easter... hope it is wonderful...
Hugs
Jenny x
Love your new creations! So beautiful!
Dear Jan, I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Easter and a few nice days!
Hugs MARTINA ♥
Tag?! This is far too beautiful to be called a mere tag! I ADORE the bunny being hugged, what a cute image! Really lovely 'tag'.
x
oh jan what a beautiful way to use a doily...its just so sweet ....xxx
Post a Comment