I posted recently some button fairies that I had made.
...and now I just want to share with you some of the gorgeous button fairies from around the world I received in trades and gifts.

I received this cutie from Jen in Australia,
I love how she has made the wings,
also look at those gorgeous buttons and beads.
...and this asian wonder is from Laura in the U.S.
..more fabby beads and a great use of an asian coin.
Love her moveable wings.
Love her moveable wings.
This beauty is also from the States, it's made by Evelyn.
I just adore the colour scheme and all the fantastic beads she has used.
...and I love the image and butterfly wings used in this button fairy. This sweetie was made by my 'crafty' friend Linda in the UK. More fabulous buttons and beads!
Thank you, Jen, Laura, Evelyn and Linda for some Beautiful Button fairy Ornies!!

One, more Button Angel to share,
I made this little Oriental offering for my pal Les in Canada.
.....and I couldn't just play with all those fabby buttons, without making a few ATC's...

...Some Button Angel ATC's
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










4 comments:
OMG these are sooooo impressive!
I would like to say I adore your fabulous creative work!!!!!
I love the button angels - they are all so sweet - as are your atc's! I bet you have a big button collection!
Karen
aww jan i love your colllection an the asian one you made is just beautiful......loved the atc's too...jenxo
Post a Comment