Monday, 18 January 2010

A Shabby Summer Influence......

....I found this great 'Let's Get Shabby' blog recently
...and just had to join in their challenge for the first time

Well, I better get in quick,
...because the challenge as to be in by midnight,
20th January, Sydney - Australia time!!

Challenge Seven
You had to feel the sunshine,by interpretating this

INSPIRATIONAL PICTURE
with a Summer Influence...
We definately need warming up with some sunshine here in the UK!
......even though all the snow as just thawed, it's still freezing..... Brrrr!!

...So here is my Card, inspired by the fabby summery picture...

As soon as I saw the summer umbrella,
I knew immediately what rubber stamp I was going to use

(Crafty Individuals CI-119)


Thanks for looking!

Jan x

15 comments:

Timcso said...

Wow, fantastic work! I love everything about it!:)

Thanks for playing with us at Shabby!

hugs, Tímea

K J D said...

What a beautiful card.... so many lovely elements to it- so pretty.

Sweet teddy bear!

Karen

zandra said...

Awesome! Love the little seahorse, I used one on mine, too. lol
Great take on the challenge!
Hugz, Z

Chimene said...

WOW!!!! What a gorgeous card!!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!
xxxx
Chimene

Julie said...

Gorgeous love the girl under the umberalla. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.

Jen xo said...

oh gorgeous card Jan, love all the layers and elements...

i love that blog and was going to join in but times got away again... maybe next month :) jenxo

Elena Litvinova said...

very beautiful work! super!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous. I love your interpretation of the challenge. Beautiful.

Ruth Philps said...

What a beautiful card!! I do so love CI stamps...a perfect choice!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

Toni said...

Great details!!!! This is so cute!!! Thanks for playing!!!

mandysea said...

wow!! the detail is amazing!! its like ocean treasure all there on your LO!!!
totally gorgeous!!!
thanks for playing along with shabby!!

ARTfulWings said...

This is really stunning - so wish I could create a layout like this - so much detail Polly xx

Jenneke said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!
LOVE the details and colors!
And what a cute teddybear..

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!

XXXJenneke

Lisa Pate said...

Oh, this is so lovely!! Great work

Jessica Rodarte said...

I love your work!
Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!