Well, Spring is in the air....
....and Spring time as officially started here in the UK,
although you wouldn't believe it, because it's still quite chilly! Brrr!
-oOo-
Spring is the time for.....
.....rebirth
.....renewal
and regrowth
-oOo-
was inspired by Spring.
I used a bird and floral printed paper background, added some, leaf ribbon, sheer ribbon,lace, assorted flowers oh and a little bit of distressing.
-oOo-
Check out Margaret's Blog to see her fantastic March dress, and all the other dress creations... which I'm off to have a peek at, after I've posted this!!!
-oOo-
I'm building a nice little dress collection now....
..still gotta make me a little wardrobe!!
...And now for some Alpha inchies
We are on 'K' over at Inchy by Inch
...and I'm playing catch up yet AGAIN!!
I did make my 'J' inchie last week, but forgot to blog it!!
Anyway here are my 'J' and 'K' inchies....
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x











25 comments:
Oh my days, these are all delightful Jan. I love your inchies and your dress collection ... is stunning x
fantastic and wonderful are your dress collection and your inchies.
Rosie
Your March dress is beautiful Jan - I love the bird at the waistline and the colour is lovely!
Your little inchies are so cute too!
Fabulous dresses - these are going to a beautiful collection.
Stunning inchies - luv all the textural elements you have used & the cutest little heart button. Fab!
Your dress is wonderful, makes me feel like smiling! I love the inchies too!
Ha we both used Katie, hopefully your Katie didn't grow up to be my Katie!!
Love your dress collection, such sweet details!
Gorgeous spring dress Jan, with the loveliest of details too!
Sweet inchies too!
Brightest of Springtime Blessings to you and yours!
oxo
Oh Jan, what sweet inchies. I love the way you've used embellishments. You are sooooo creative,
Jo
x
they are all so sweet. Wish I could manage inches, but alas my hands. sigh..
Your dresses are so sweet and pretty!
I love your inchies too.... that little heart button is so cute.
Karen
Your inchies are sweet... LOVE THE DRESSES. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words on my my Marie Dress.
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Jan! Those dresses are to die for! What more can I say?
Oh your dress is lovely and the three look gorgeous together.
Lovely J & K inchies
I wish we had pretty dresses like the one you created, I might wear more of em. Very sweet and charming. Love your inches too! God bless, Cathy
Oh Jan, your dress is adorable and the inchies are so creative. Nothing but the best from you girlie.
I must get to my March dress and soon. Spring is here but chilly as well in Eastern Ontario.
Les
The dress is gorgeous - I really fancied having a go at these dresses but haven't done so yet - maybe I'll play catch up - the inchies are fabulous - I love the vintage feel and the little touches of lace x
Jan, the dresses are magnificent! Such joyful colors and style...And the inchies...totally cute too!!
Great work!
Gwenny
Wow Jan what a wonderful spring dress, your dress is telling that now it is spring, love it.
Anni
Oh your dress is gorgeous Jan - love the paper you have used and your inchies are divine..
Jenny
A very pretty dress Jan, I love the leaf ribbon as a finishing touch!
Gini
xx
thanks for your sweet comments. I'll sign you up for my matchbox swap - can't wait to see how many others we get !
Wonderful Dresses and inchies. I love the hangers where do you get them from?
Love Dawn xx
Beautiful dainty spring dress, I love all of the special details. Your collection is growing into something special! Christen
Your so sweet and good luck in my candy draw!
Love Dawn xx
Gorgeous work, And I love your dresses. Their are fabulous.
Post a Comment