This is one of the 5 ATC's (all very similar) that I made for The Artist trading club 'swap 'til you drop' March challenge. This month's challenge theme was Garden Fairies,
and the Guest host is the fabulous Nancy (love her artwork!!) keeping my fingers crossed that I get one of her beautiful cards in my trade !
For my ATC...
I used a Paper Artsy stamp (wings-plate 3) ,coloured with promarkers, distressed with inks, added some embellies, words and a little glitter!!
-oOo-
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










12 comments:
Wow! This is so cute Jan! I hope I'm lucky enough to get one of yours!! ;o)
It's lovely, Jan! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
aww so beautiful and funky! love it...
Great atc Jan..... I love the colours.... i've done two of my five so far! But the last three are nearly there!
Karen
The ATC is so beautiful, dear Jan! I hope I get one of them :-) Can you please tell me where you`ve bought this beautiful stamp?
Beautiful atc Jan ... hope I get one of yours! Love your fairy image x
it is fantastic!!!
I love this piece, so beautiful.
Debby
I think this is the coolest fairy I have seen! Wht a wonderful take on the theme!
Oh very nice you are naughty keeping secrets from us lol
Love Dawn xx
Brilliant take on our theme this month thanks for joining on and thanks too for the fab ATC swap I adore it.
hope that you have had a good weekend.
chriss x
Wonderfull ATC you make.
fantastic.
I also trade and collect ATCs.
May be we can trade ATC?
greetings, Sigrid
Post a Comment