Sunday, 7 February 2010

OWOH Giveaway


Phew!! think I just about made it, joining over 1000 bloggers around the world who are riding the Magic carpet.

One World One Heart, was created by Lisa Swifka in 2007, 'The original idea behind this giveaway event was too bring bloggers together from around the world who may never ordinarily met. it closes the gap of the blog community and enables us to interact, and discover new people, and in the process possibly win a prize or many prizes along the way'

In 2007 there was 85-90 participants, from many countries, and this year there is already over 1000, who are taking part in this wonderful event!
Well, I've been visiting some of these fantastic blogs, and thought I must join this ride on this magical carpet before it's too late!!
Hi....


.....for those of you visiting my blog for the first time,
my name is Jan from Essex in the UK.
Obsessed with all things crafty, especially atc's, inchies and have recently got interested into other aspects of altered art.
...So being has I'm a keen stamper, and just a little addicted to atc's, My First ever giveaway is:

a crafty individuals stamp (C119)
(I seem to have acquired two of these fabby stamps, so will be giving one away!)
I'll also make the winner, an ATC on a theme of their choosing!

So if you fancy a chance of winning a new stamp, and an ATC made by myself.....

Stop by, Say Hi, and Just a leave a comment...
letting me know the theme of an ATC that you would like..

...and make sure you leave a way of contacting you, if you dont have a Blog!!

A winner will be drawn on the 15th February by a Random generator.
Look forward to meeting all that drop by!!

Thank you Lisa, for creating and hosting a great event!

Thanks for Looking!

Jan x

217 comments:

1 – 200 of 217   Newer›   Newest»
Martina said...

Oh, I`m the first!!!!
Jan, I love stamping. What a wonderful prize.
I`m happy to have a chance of winning your wonderful giveaway.
Please visit mine as well (I´m number 17 !!!)
Thanks and best wishes
MARTINA from Stuttgart/Germany

Barbara said...

Hi jan, you are the first I have joined up with. Would love to win the stamp, my theme would be yes.....steampunk which is very in at the moment. I haven't had anything steamish yes.
Hope this is the right place to post my comment about it.
www.barbsartyblog.blogspot.com

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm soooo happy you stopped by my blog on your magic carpet ride! LOVE you work and your giveaway is awesome! Good luck in my drawing too! Hugs, Terri

Rhonda said...

Wonderful give away, the generosity of OWOH is amazing! Please put my name in the hat. Cheers!

Maron said...

I am a stamp "addict" so I'd love to win this. Hop over to #220 for a visit.

Unknown said...

Great giveaway. love this stamp. Please count me in. Feel free to visit me at # 153 on the magic carpet. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great give away!

Lisa said...

Glad you joined in, please add me to your list.

Lisa
Pearl Avenue Studios
#647

Sue Young said...

What a great stamp!I'm a fellow ATC-er...I've done over 225 designs/swaps now!Please sign me up to win.thanks.Sue
Salut15@aol.com

Helen said...

Hi, please include me! I give you free rein to choose a theme for me - but I love all things idea-ology!

bockel24 said...

I´m a stamper and love that stamp - please add my name to your list. And maybe hop over to my blog for a visit.

Sherry said...

Hi Jan, it's lovely to meet you. Thanks for the chance of your lovely stamp giveaway. If I was lucky enough to win I'd love an ATC with a dressmaking/sewing theme. I hope you can come and see my giveaways here (if you haven’t already!)

Sherry also from Essex, UK (ticket #251)

Flora said...

please add me too!!!!
Blessings,Flora
#152 Bone*Head*Studios
http://boneheadstudio.blogspot.com/

Debby said...

Such a wonderful giveaway, stamps, yes please. I would love to be entered in your giveaway. I love your blog, beautiful.
debby

julietk said...

I am visiting with One World one Heart.
I hope you are enjoying visiting all the blogs too.
Please enter me into your draw.
I see you discovered my friend Debscraft :-)
Best wishes Juliet.

Bibi said...

Yes, isn't it amazing there are over 1000 this year? I love that stamp, and if I would be so lucky as to win, I would commission a vintage style ATC, as I love all things vintage :)

Unknown said...

Hi from Texas. Please sign me up and come on by and say Hi at 485!

Smiles

Bunty said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about your giveaway. Please put my name in the hat for a chance of winning this lovely stamp (I have always liked this one and never bought it!). Thanks a lot.

Barbara

http://vintagebunty.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

RobinBirdsNest said...

What a cute stamp!

Lola said...

Hellooooooo from Canada! What a fatastic stamp. I'd LOVE an ATC. I love making them, too, so will come back again soon to make a trade. Visit me (#874) for an Angel Card Reading giveaway.

AlwaysInspired said...

I love the stamp and I'd love an atc!
Please enter me!
Please come and join my magic carpet ride too!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a pretty blog! Please count me in and I hope you get a chance to fly on by my giveaway (it's a short flight to Kent!) #999 xxx

angelandspot said...

Lovely! That is a pretty stamp. I have very few stamps and could always use more. angelandspot(at)yahoo.com

Shirley said...

What an adorable stamp. I looked at your blog, and though it's not in your comfort zone, I liked the zettis!

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations,
Enchanting OWOH Giveaways!
Lovely Blog.

Fly by my blog when you get a chance...
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com

Cosmic Blessings´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Lyndy Ward

P.S. I will be announcing three winners on 2/15/10. AND if I'm lucky enough to win any treasure, that booty will be displayed as well. AND the OWOH Giveaway win(s) will remain on my blog in Awards & Contests for eternity.

Cherry Pie said...

It's a real beautiful image!

Come see my giveaways and stamps at #757
cherrypieblog.blogspot.com
x
Marina

she dreams big! said...

That is a really cool stamp! Could think of lots of ways to use it! Thanks for the chance to win! uffda_68787@yahoo.com

McCrafty /Klavdija said...

Thanks for stopping by over my blog.Count me in, I love your giveaway.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

I hope I am the lucky winner of the fabulous stamp and I love ATCs! Stop on over to my drawing also. Jenna Louise

Kathy said...

Great giveaway Jan.. love the stamp.. and as always your cards.. thanks for the chance to win one..
Kath
xo
kwkris@gmail.com

Micki said...

I love stamps and anything vintage.
Micki
#123

Lovey said...

Hi count me in to win...and my theme would be anything vintage. Please stop by #186 for your chance to win too.

KV said...

Love your blog and your giveaway! Come visit my blog for a giveaway prize, too.

Kathy V in NM
Artful Muse (#513 OWOH)

Jessica Rodarte said...

I love your ATCs and that stamp is lovely! Thank you for coming by my blog so I could come by yours! I'm a follower now. I really love your work. I'm off to explore. :)
Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Nice to meet you - I am a stamp addict, so this is a perfect giveaway for me to enter! I haven't tried making ATCs, just cards. But I might try some time. I have an ambition in doing scrapbooking too.

Please stop by me, I'm #214. Greetings from Norway.
hegeas(at)start(dot)no

martha brown said...

This is my favourite Crafty Individual Stamp! and I would love to win an ATC from you! Please enter my name into your draw -- thank you!!!
~martha (#180)

Juli said...

Sounds like a great giveaway!! I love your blog design!

Sherry Goodloe said...

I would LOVE the chance of winning this stamp.

Nice meeting you! Please stop by and enter my OWOH giveaway when you get a chance as well! I'm number 694

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this stamp. It is so pretty. I would want to be surprised with one of your lovely ATC's. Thank you for participating in OWOH. Come enter my giveaway, too.
Tammy

Kate said...

Hi, Jan! I had fun wandering around your blog--your work is fab! Thanks for visiting me, too!
xo-kate

Gini said...

Hi Jan,
I've been and visited you before and left a comment on your Mermaid Bad Hair Day ATC, 'cos I got one of them in the ATClub Swap last year!
You do such lovely art and so small!!!
Please count me in.

Fabulous work!

Thank you so much for your generosity and I hope you have a wonderful year blogging with all your new friends.
Gini (Entry #1040)
xx
A Little Bit of Shiny Blog

P.S. I didn't realise until a few weeks ago that Blogger is not automatically set up to notify you by email of each and every comment made on your blog. You have to set the blog to do it. And there was me thinking I just got ignored a lot, which might well be true now I think about it...

So in case you don't know it's possible and not that I want to teach you to suck eggs obviously, but this is how to set up your blog to notify you of any comments made on any of your blog posts, old posts or new ones.

Go to your dashboard.
Click on settings.
Choose the tab "comments".
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and the "comment notification Email"
Type in your email address in the blank white box.
Click on the orange save settings button at the bottom of your screen.

If you already know this - sorry!!

danit said...

The stamp is lovely, and I can't wait to see your ATC.

Mjfontaine said...

Hi Jan,
Thank you for visiting my blog and please enter me for your draw...ps I live in london !!

marilyn

http://creativehealinggoddess.wordpress.com

Carol said...

Glad you joined the magic carpet ride. I also loving stamping and ATCs. Love to win this fabulous stamp and an atc created by you. Theme: hope!

carylsrealm said...

Stopping in to say Hi! Would love to be entered!

Kim Mailhot said...

Hello from New Hampshire, USA. I had fun looking around your blog and seeing all the wonderful ATC's you have created. Thank you for the chance to win you giveaway.
Enjoy your OWOH adventure !
Cheers !

Julie G. said...

Hi Jan, thanks for visiting my site, #541 on the Magic Carpet ride. Please enter me to win! Very nice to meet you.

risa said...

I'll leave the theme of the ATC up to you...just throw my name in the hat! Glad you've joined the fun!

blog: http://www.createdbyrisa.com
email: createdbyrisa@gmail.com
OWOH #554

Valrie said...

Absolutely love your blog! I would commission a poetic vintage ATC. I'm sure anything you create would be divine. Please rest your carpet at my blog!

Valrie@
http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Hi Jan

What lovely stamp, it's fab. Thank you giving me a the chance to win it.....hmmm ATC theme, well I always love flowers.

Carol x

http://carolands007.blogspot.com

Alice Stroppel said...

I love mermaids if I should win. please enter my name.
stop by my blog to sign up to win my crazy girl bracelet. ticket holder #807

http://www.polymerclayetc.com

Eileen said...

love that stamp. please enter me. thanks

Brianna said...

Please enter me into your fantastic drawing! I hope I win!

briannarocko@yahoo.com

Carapace said...

What a great stamp! And what a lovely blog, too- very nice use of your charming art.
Glad you joined the Ride!
carapacenator(at)gmail.com
www.caramakes.blogspot.com
OWOH Ticket Holder #21

Chris in Oz said...

I love Crafty Individuals stamps and I don't have this oneso please enter me into your draw.

This is a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to meet and keep track of, if you've already visited my blog thanks so much, if not, I hope you get a chance to sign up for my give-away too.

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!

Hugz......

Anonymous said...

Yes, enter me, please!
love your artwork.
If I could have a custom ATC, it would be themed on "writing", since that is pretty much what I do for a living (and for fun and charities.)

Pleasure to meet you.

Oh @
http://westcobich.wordpress.com

Artbybdell said...

what a very cute blog
visit www.alteredpaperarts.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Please entry me!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

An ATC of my own... wow, and I sure would love the stamp.

Lesley said...

Hi Smiffy, love the stamp. You know I love all your ATC's, I think for an off the wall change I would love a Steampunk theme. I have never received one and I have never made one. So when you pick me, Haha, I would realy enjoy that.
Great giveaway, I hope to participate next year.
you have my email.
Lesseroo

Jona Panesa said...

I love ATC's. any theme will do. please enter me in your drawing and drop by my blog too if you haven't. #955 on the magic carpet!

VintageCrafter said...

What a wonderful blog and giveaway! Thanks for participating. I would be thrilled to win your ATC so please count me in!
*smiles*
Carol

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Jan, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the stamp and ATC. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Lynn Stevens said...

oh yes yes yes. I don't own any of those stamps yet!Sign me up please! My choice for atcs is just about anything vintage! pop on by and enter mine #86

Tarnished Rose said...

I would love to win the stamp and the ATC card (aren't ATCs the coolest?).

Smiles~
Marilyn
www.DollsEtc.Blogspot.com

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Super fun! Please enter my name and come visit y blog to enter mine as well.
Cheers
Heather
OWOH #978

Electra said...

I love the stamp, thanks for the chance to win!

I hope you visit my blog here

mrnglry said...

What a lovely gift idea! I guess if I was to choose a theme, it would have to be miniature antique dolls. I love your little girl with the paper dolls. Please include me in your drawing.

Grace in California's Mother Lode

http://downamorningpath.blogspot.com/

My listing is spot #1028 in the giveaway - Please visit!

artymarty said...

Love all the work on your blog and love the stamp. Please enter me and check out my giveaway if you haven't already #1038

Shona Cole said...

I could put that stamp to good use ;) Thanks for stopping by my giveaway. It is nice to 'meet' you
Shona Cole
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Fantastic giveaway! I love it.
Your work is brilliant.

Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#59 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :D

Regina said...

Swooping in today from Alabama to see YOU!! What a journey I have had so far on my Magic Carpet Ride. So many wonderful people...so many talented artist (and oh my some kindred spirits found)

All the wonderful giveaways...I have always believed that any gift made or given from the heart to another is giving a piece of yourself. I would be honored if you would enter my name.

Please stop by my place, Southern Ooaks #760, on your next ride. Have some Sweet Iced tea...look around and then enter for one of my gifts from the heart.

Hugs,
Regi

Jen xo said...

wooohooo Jan, the comment meter has gone thru the roof already!!!

count me in please , thats a gorgeous stamp.... and you know i love your atcs. .xxxxxjenxo

Unknown said...

I'm an ATC Addict.. come visit my giveaway to see what I mean!
Thanks for the chance to win a card by you and a rubber stamp. Can't have too many of those can we?
I like your blog style :)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i would love to win this stamp and since i collect ATCs, an ATC from you would be great! a mother and child theme perhaps?

Wanda Maria said...

Greetings from NW Arkansas!!! What a cool giveaway! Please enter me into your drawing and be sure to stop by my blog for a chance to win, too. #56 :)

Marie said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win this great gift! Please stop by and sign up for mine, I am #387 on the carpet ride!

spindelmaker said...

What a fun blog you have. Lots of creativity here :-) A theme for an ATC? Well how about Mardi Gras? I´m all excited about the Saints winning the Super-bowl last night, since I lived in New Orleans as a kid. Anyway. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the lovely compliment! Have a nice day!

Lauren R said...

Hello, nice to meet you and visit your blog! Please enter me in your giveaway, Please visit my blog to enter #865!

Donna said...

Thanks for offering this great giveaway and Thanks so much for a chance to win! chiggerlane@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. It's so nice to meet you! I'd love a natural bird themed ATC, if I'm so lucky as to win your contest!

Michelle said...

This is awesome.

Crosses fingers!

Please fly by my blog for a chance to win something too!

As for an atc, I'd love something that would make me laugh out loud!

Country Lane Folk Art said...

Hi Jan,
I recognize this stamp! I would love to be entered for a chance to win! Thanks.
Becky

Pat said...

Just stopped by to say Hi!!! Love the blog and have it linked to mine now. :) Love your crafty bits too. :)

Leo said...

Wow what a fab blog Jan!
Thank you for the give away xx Leo

Teresa aka Tess said...

Greetings from Kansas, USA Jan.
P;eases to meet you and thanks for stopping by my blog while on your carpet ride. I love you blog. I'd love to have an ATC made by you using the stamp you are giving away, theme your choice.
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com

Betzie said...

Love that stamp! Thanks for visiting me and nice to meet you!

Maminka Girl - Loribeth Robare said...

thanks so much for visiting my blog and do enter me in your giveaway too! love that stamp.

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hi dear!!! I like your idea! It’s very Awesome! I wish to ALL who will participate in this wondefull give-away, Big Good Luck! Yohooooo! ;)

Unknown said...

That's a great Stamp! Please include my in your drawing and thanks for visiting my blog!

sharon said...

Greta stamp and wonderful blog! Please enter my name, and I am sure I would be happy with whatever you come up with. I love ATC's and inchies too, all mixed media!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Thanks for coming by. Now I have found your delightful blog. Would love a ATC and the stamp! Must read more of your posts.

Paperfanatic said...

Hi from Ireland. I love these stamps. Please count me in.

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jan! I love all things vintage and pink is my fave color! Jan

Jingle said...

That stamp is amazing!!! I would love an ATC made by you with the theme of fairyland! Gnomes are always good, too, but I'm not sure if that would fit into your style or not. Thanks for such a great giveaway! I hope you get the chance to enter mine, too! (#222)

Carole Burant said...

Oh yes, please, enter my name for your lovely giveaway. I would so love to win one of your stamps and ATC!! If you haven't already, come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you:-) xox

Kim said...

Great giveaway - I have just recently discovered creating ATCs and haven't done much else since :)

Would love to win the stamp and the ATC (I am sure I would like any theme you would like to make )

Thanks for the chance to win!

Sparklyjools said...

Hi Jan, Thanks for visiting me. I would love to be entered in your draw!
Jules#469

Unknown said...

Hi Jan, you have a lovely blog and I'm now following you!! Come visit me if you haven't already!! I"m #717
http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Hi JAn
OOh gorgeous stamp ,plese count me in!

Stop on by

Dawn in Scotland!

Knerten said...

What an awesome giveaway; please count me in !
Best regards from OWOH no 451/Norway (As you can see in my blog; I love vintage cards, and would love receiving one vnitage ATC from you !

Birgit said...

Hi,

Can a girl ever have enough stamps? Yeah, right -- NO! So thanks for the chance to win this awesome stamp and also one of your ATCs. :)

If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849

CreativSpirit said...

Hi Jan,

So glad that you made it. It sounds like you have been on a similar journey to me, we both love the same types of creative persuits. Please enter me in your draw, I would love to win an ATC from you and the stamp, well I would LOVE to win this, it's one that I don't have. Thanks for the opportunity. Please come by #70 and enter into my draw, great to meet you.

Rob

Lorraine said...

gorgeous generous giveaway would love to win..thanks for visiting my blog

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and beeing part of my OWOH. I'd love to win this wonderful stamp, so please throw my name into this drawing! As for an ATC: I' like something about traveling.
Greetings from Germany
Rabenfrau (OWOH #600)

silvia said...

LOVED browsing your blog :) You create beautiful cards,inchies and atc's. LOVE the stamp that you are giving away. How kind of you to make a special ATC for the winner. My theme of choice would be something summery~ 12 inches of snowfall is predicted for Chicago in the next day.

The Doctors Wife said...

Love this. AS for theme, if I win I will let you choose.
Julie in Texas
http://spiceandallthatsnice.blogspot.com

Vivian Helena said...

thank you for visitng my blog 723, I love the way your are showing your stamping. please enter me in your drawing.. hugs, vivian

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Dear Jan~
How Fun! I would love to win! And thanks for visiting me so that I could find you and your wonderful blog! Many Blessings!

Kit said...

Great stamp! Please count me in and feel free to come by my blog as well.

Peggy said...

Beautiful and charming blog! So magical!!
A beautiful and stunning treasure !
I am traveling on my magic carpet ,my first year with OWOH flying from Connecticut.
My blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com

Chantal said...

Hi, I love this stamp! Please enter me in your draw. You can find me at http://chantal-mypaperheart.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

s hyler said...

I would love to be included in your drawing.
Sandra

Textile and Stitch said...

Glad you made it in so I had the opportunity to meet you :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, love you ATC's and learned something new...Inchies! What a sweet little girl on your background!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

creative entrepreneur would be my theme...i heart your blog...count me in please...isn't this fun?? it is so great to meet you....please visit my blog #1069 and have a chance to win a handmade clutch purse...i live on a tiny island off florida's east coast USA...hugs and blessings, Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva

Vanessa said...

Adorable blog! I love your paper dools, always played with them as a youn one! Please come fly to me!

Vanessa@
http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

great giveaway - please enter me

Gail said...

Would love to get my hands on that great stamp!
Make sure to stop by to enter my stamp giveaway!

Gail B
#900

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a great stamp..would love to own it!! Vintage dolls would be the theme I'd love. Thanks for the chance.

Terry

Cindy McMath said...

Fantastic stamp! I would be thrilled to win it, along with one of your ATCs. Please enter my name, thanks so much!

Cindy :)
#159

geni said...

Hi Jan, hello from the Netherlands.
Love this event that made it possible to learn about your blog and beautiful giveaways!
Come fly with me to my OWOH blog (#7) at Loose Ends and take a chance on winning my giveaways too!

Rika said...

Great give away,
please enter ma name.

OWOH #130

Doda said...

Hi! That's a nice prize. Thanks for visiting my blog.
I've been contemplating ATCs for a while now, I'd love to own one from you to inspire me to make some - and to see how it's done!

sweetdaisydreams said...

hi from Australia...wow what a lovely giveaway please add my name. Thank you for dropping by mine and good luck,. love from Glenda

Cobi said...

Never seen such a lovely stamp before. I'd love to have a chance to win. I usually cut my stamps myself. My favorite theme would be toadstools(mushrooms) but I also like flowers and feathers. If I don't win, would you like to swap an ATC?

Helen said...

What a great giveaway. I'd love to win it.
Many thanks

Sandi M said...

I rode in from #1091. I'd love to win your ATC and that stamp - someone recently made me a gift using that stamp - it's wonderful.

Susan said...

Greetings from Salem ! Such fun traveling by magic carpet to visit new and old friends. lovely giveaway please enter me too! Susan
pedolbailey@msn.com
I invite you to visit my blog giveaway I have fresh baked brownies and cinnamon tea prepared for my visitors!


seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com

americanholidayartists.com

Lelia said...

Wonderful idea to share your duplicate stamp! AND a card? Generous giveaway - count me in

Leliaevelyn at gmail dot com
OWOH #888

Elsina said...

Great giveaway! Would love to have some stamps. Thanks for the chance!

Sanny said...

Fabulous stamp!!! Please count me in!! Love your work and your blog!! :)

Judy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Jan! I would love to win your stamp and an ATC. I would choose Victorian England as a theme for my ATC if I win.

Good luck!

Judy B.
OWOH #656

Dschrader said...

I would love this stamp and your atc. Love your blog and your work is gorgeous!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Donna
sodapop@ptialaska.net

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the great giveaway and Please stop by #904 on the magic carpet ride to enter mine
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

cbee said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting my OWOH! Your giveaway is great! I love ATCs and I love stamps :)
Hugs, Caro

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun! I'd pick the theme romance... love that, maybe French romance, how does that sound. :) Thanks for adding me to your drawing. :)

Jenny said...

Hi Jan, wow what an awesome prize, love that stamp and an ATC in any theme would be wonderful. Have been looking at your fabulous blog and l LOVE your artwork!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.
Thanks for the chance to win
Jenny x

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Lovely to meet you. Hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for including me in your giveaway.
Blessings.
I'm at: http://inspirationsstudio.blogspot.com

Regina said...

So glad the magic carpet ride took me to your blog. I've enjoyed looking at it and I really like your inchies.
Love the stamp in your giveaway. For an ATC theme I'd pick Valentine's day/romance.

Regina :>
jtrt143@aol.com

Dorthe said...

Hi , and tahnks for your kind visit.
I will so love to be entered in your stamp, and ATC giveaway, and I will surely take a trip on your blog.

regards drom Denmark and Dorthe

WW said...

I’d love to be entered in your drawing.
Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.

WW

http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/ #577
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/ #602

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! It is just TOO wonderful! I'm number 295!~~~XXOO, Beth
www.elizabethholcombe.typepad.com

Renee said...

Oh My! What a wonderful prize! I have just discovered atc's and love them!! I have all my supplies and will begin to create soon. I would be honored to have a atc created by you. I love most everything, but "love" and "nature" are near to my heart. Each are great theme's, don't you think??? Thank you for allowing me to participate in your giveaway.

Beverley Baird said...

Love your stamp and ATCs! I love most themes - I would be happy with any card you create!
Please include me in your draw!
Thanks so much!

My Vegan Life said...

hi there Jan!My name is Carly.Thanks for the great giveaway!i'd love to be added to your draw.i am also now following your very cute blog!
please come join my giveaway!
Carly
Carly4peace.blogspot.com
carly4peace@gmail.com

Marie S said...

Hey Jan nice stamp, please count me in.
When you get some free time fly on by my blog on your magic carpet, I am OWOH #907.
I am so very very pleased to meet you.
Thank you for participating in OWOH.

Glassgrrl Studios said...

Oh I do fancy a chance at that stamp - it's so saucy and would fit right in with my collection.

Anonymous said...

Need it. Want it. Love it. Please add my name to the hat :o)

Shazza said...

Hi there, thought I'd clicked on my own blog there as we have the same Gorjuss background and header :0)
Lovely stamp, please include me
#631
x

Lululiz said...

Hello from snowy Sussex, we just had a mini blizzard.
Would love to win the stamp and your ATC. Have only recently become aware of ATCs ( good grief, where have I been, lol, I know ) and they intrigue me.

Kathryn Uster said...

Wonderfully created mixed media! Well, done! Thanks for stopping by my blogspot and entering. Please enter my name for the very cool stamp! #1033 Kathryn Uster. Have a great day and happy collaging! {+:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Your giveaway is terrific! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing! If I were to win I'd pick a Beach themed ATC for sure. Thanks for participating in the OWOH event.

visionquest2020 (at) msn (dot) com

Jasmine said...

Pleaed to meet you Jan. The stamp says it all doesn't it? o sweet a. Reminds me of the French Riviera.

Carole said...

Love that stamp image!

If you haven't gotten the chance please visit my blogs, #987 and 1100 and say hello.

Happy travels!

Kathy said...

What a wonderful stamp, love vintage! Thanks so much for the chance.
Kathy #339

Mallory said...

Nice! Count me in :)

Lyneen said...

LOVE THE STAMP.... and I COLLECT ATCs

What a wonderful magic carpet ride this has turned out to be. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. GOOD LUCK
OWOH. I am #177 http://dreamingofcastles.blogspot.com/

johanna said...

wonderful stamp, please count me in:)

Tina Leavy said...

super giveaway!darling blog. thanks so much for the opportunity to enter your drawing. this is such a fun way to meet other folks. I hope you'll stop by my blog and enter my giveaway as well. So nice to meet you.

Just Jenn Designz said...

Greetings from Virginia.
Oh wow... I love to stamp and love the stamp you are giving away!
And what a great blog you have too! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love your blog and your art style. I would love to own the stamp and ATC. My giveaway is #79 on the OWOH magic carpet ride.

Ellen said...

lovely give away I love their stamps and this is one I don't have

please count me in
my magic carpet number is # 397

Elle said...

Hello! Your giveaway idea is so gorgeous. As for ATC themes I'd love dragonflies or lilies :)

paula said...

What a lovely give a way.
Maybe i will win, yes put me name in the hat please.
...keep me fingers crossed...

bye from holland Paula

Jacque Heaton said...

What a beautiful giveaway. Thank you for participating in OWOH! Please add me to your hat and feel free to visit mine.
http://scrollswork.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-give-away.html
Jacque
stamps@scrollswork.com

Shariyah said...

Sweet gift you are giving, I'd love to enter!(The stamp is lovely!!!) If you haven't already, feel free to stop by my blog #135 and enter to win 1 of 3 give-aways! Nice meeting you...sending love and blessings from New Zealand!

Zoe said...

Theme: Happy marriage :)
Lovely giveaway! Please enter my name, thank you :)

Please visit my blog at #711 on the magic carpet to win a designer Cath Kidston bag, handmade by me!

Deborah Ann said...

Flying in from Wisconsin...

Your giveaway is heavenly! Please enter me in the draw, and if you get a chance, fly over to my blog (#922) to win my necklace! Well, I'm on my way to the next magical destination...

Hugs and Happiness,
Heavenly Humor
hippiehello@live.com

My name is Cindy said...

Soo glad you joined in or our paths may not have crossed (at least I don't think they have!).

Am loving your blog and your gorgeous pieces of art so have joined up to follow. Perhaps we can get a trade together some time - good to see someone from the South of England!

Please include me in your draw and I am so pleased you came to visit me - I doubt I'll make it the end of the list!!

Cindy #603

Rella said...

Hello Pet...thank you so much for your visit to Faerieluna...what a treat and now I get to visit your I love this event!! Please do sign me up for your fab gifties......

xox Rella #232
http://faerieluna.blogspot.com

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Jan! Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing. Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Lisa :)

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting, please feel free to come again. I am off to explore your blog some more.
I am new to atc's so I find this very interesting.

xoxox

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Woo-hoo! Love that stamp!!! I would love to be the winner of your giveaway...please include me. Then come on over and enter mine too!

(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)

Sherry Goodloe said...

Would love the chance of winning! Thanks for adding my name to your growing list of hopefuls. Nice meeting you!

And thank you for stopping by and entering my OWOH giveaway as well. Good luck to BOTH of us *smiles*

D Q said...

I love rubber stamping. Please include my name in your drawing.

Sophie said...

I collect coffee themed ATCs. I would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal

Maya said...

What a great give-away event, please count me in!

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Gracie "Neky White" said...

Great giveaway! Please count me in.
Come to enter my giveaway if you haven't already (i'm #481) =D

Let's continue the ride on the magic carpet!

Unknown said...

I've been looking at your inchies - so much creativity in such a small space! Please count me in for your giveaway, I like green, #1010, gypsyjewels@q.com

jasmoonbutterfly said...

please count me in x

artbeckons said...

great giveaway - please count me in =) i hope you have a chance to stop by my blog too!

OWOH #866

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I love the look and layout of your blog. I joined the magic carpet ride on the last evening, myself - and I'm so glad I did. *waving* from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan from Victoria, Australia
What a great stamp. I would love to win it and an ATC based on the theme belly dancing. That should give you much options.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks Lynda
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/
lyndat65attpgdotcomdotau

Leslie said...

What a great stamp! Please put my name in the hat!

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

Wow! What a great giveaway. Love it all:) Love cats, vintage and altered art.

Lydia (Beauty Will Surely Save the World)

OWOH #1055

lydiaohlydiaart@yahoo.com

crystal said...

Hello Jan,I have been enjoying your blog and think that your giveaway is really nice!!
I am looking forward to visiting again;)
Cheers from Cleveland,Ohio USA
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Let me get in line for a chance to win your lovely prizes Jan! Anything you made would be a delight! Thank you!
oxo

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Wonderful!

Yes, please enter me in your drawing and feel free to check out mine if you like:

http://www.ofkells.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance to win, its lovely. Trianna from Victoria Canada. http://triannastreasures.blogspot.com

Nancy Markosky said...

Fun giveaway- I don't have much experience with ATC's or stamping but it looks like such fun. I'm more into making jewelry and knitting. If I win, I would like a vintage hockey ATC- or would that be too difficult? Please add my name to your generous giveaway and have fun checking out all the creative blogs on this magic carpet ride.

Lisa said...

What a wonderful stamp - she would certainly serve as inspiration in our home.

Oooh - a theme for an ATC? Hmm. I have a few ideas - could I get back to you? Crossing my fingers that I win and actually am gifted with a custom made ATC!

Thank you so much too for your kind comment on my giveaway! (lifeunity.blogspot.com) Words like that are truly giving me confidence to keep right on creating. ;)

Many blessings!!
Lisa
lifeunity (at) gmail (dot) com

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Of course I'd love to win that wonderful stamp :-) So please include me in your drawing!
Have fun riding that Magic Carpet!

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar (#160 on the carpet)

http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
quiltmoose(at)gmail(dot)com

mitz said...

dream of a give-a-way.. its just
** stamp-pendous ** thanks for the opportunity.. .. t c
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Lisa W. said...

Please enter my name. :0) I am also having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by and enter. #1025

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi

Sue said...

I would love a chance at winning this stamp and one of your ATCs! Please count me in!

*smiles from Canada*

Sue
#162 on OWOH list

Carrieann said...

Greetings from Las Vegas!

LoVe your work and your blog We would be SO excited to win! Thanks for having us over to visit.

Please stop by for a magickal giveaway - #467 http://ametistadea.blogspot.com
Bright Blessings,
Carrie & Kathy

christine said...

Count me in -- wonderful!

Thank you!

MsChrisy@aol.com

okanagan_spirit said...

Hi Jan, that is a wonderful stamp, I would love to add it to my some what small but growing collection of rubber stamps. I am also an avid ATC artist and trader, I would love to have yours in my collection. Please add my name to your draw. Thanks

Joaniebolognie said...

I love the vintage stamp! Thanks for the chance! Stop by my blog for some scrapping kits! #792

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 217   Newer› Newest»