Wow, lookie what I received in the post to play with!!
Lot of lovely Valentine Ribbons!!
Over at Crafty Ribbons
Challenge #11
....was to create a couple of crafting projects with the ribbons provided
You could choose either Contemporary or Traditional.
I was one of the lucky ten, taken on, to take part in the challenge..
...so, being as I'm a traditional type of gal,
I went for the Traditional Valentine ribbon selection.
....here is my card and a couple of atc's using the gorgeous Valentine Ribbons!
(I've used an Anita's rubber stamp on the card)
3 different ribbons were used on the card
...and 5 different ribbons were used on the 2 atc's.

So, if you want to get your hands on some fabby ribbons,
Check out Crafty ribbons website.
...they also have a Great January Sale on at the moment!!
Thanks for looking!
Jan x










3 comments:
Gorgeous ribbons. Looks like you had fun playing. The card is lovely ..... I especially like the atc's - the images are so sweet and I LOVE the little red hearts.
Karen
Very pretty Jan great job using the ribbon on al 3. Little angel on card is cute as can be and the little cherubs are darling.
These are wonderful!!
Post a Comment