Monday, 21 June 2010

Inchies 'S' and 'T' are for.....

Whooo, it's been a while since my last post!!
...am still here LOL!!
My crafting mojo has been on a little break, maybe due to tiredness- new fur baby and all that!!
Talking of my new fur baby,
Can't believe that we have had Barney for nearly 4 weeks already.
He has settled in so well
Don't be fooled by his cuteness
...He is definately keeping me on my toes LOL!

Now on to some inchy business....
we are up to the letter 'T'
So Sorry- behind again!!
(Surprise Surprise!!)
I made my 'S' inchy last week,
but just didn't get round to blogging it!!
So here it is......
'Sweet Susan'


...and here is my 'T' inchy for this weeks challenge.
'Timid Twins'

( I bet they are not timid really LOL!!!)
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x

10 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Those inchies are gorgeous and how cute is your new little addition to the family. Like you my pug pup is keeping me on my toes too, taking me while to get into a routine and still have time to craft LOL. Have a great day, Tracy Evans x x

~*~Patty said...

Barnie is precious and looks like lots of fun Jan!
Your inchies are each precious and beautifully highlighted on the crocheted doilies too!
Happy First Day of Summer!
oxo

K J D said...

I love your trio of characters on your inchies and your pup is totally adorable!

Karenx

Joanna said...

Barney looks SO cute and SO naughty! I bet he does keep you busy. More wonderful inchies for S and T. Susan really is sweet and as for those twins, they may be timid but I bet they're cookin' up some trouble (quietly!). x

ooglebloops said...

Barney is so adorable! How can anything that cute be so mischievous!!

AngelaC said...

Ah these are gorgeous! I love the twins one especially.

Unknown said...

Lovely images on your inchies x

Irish3 said...

First off.. I love Barney!!!! More Barney pics!!
Secondly. .your inchies are so soft and sweet and rustic, beautiful job!

Jen xo said...

he looks like he would keep you on your toes.what a cutie!! lovely inchies..jenxo

daisy said...

I've obviously not visited for a while! I'm so sorry ... these two are fabulous too!

Where do you source your images from? They all go together so well.

daisy xx