.......Violinist Vince.
Whooo the Inchy by Inch challenge is definately getting very tricky now we are nearing the end of the alphabet!!
Gawd knows what I'm going to do with X & Z!!
I've now got all the bits & pieces together to to make something with my alpha inchies....
....so watch this space ;)
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










11 comments:
Love your inchie, so vintage. Hope the pup is keeping ok and not having your running around too much LOL. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x x
Oh Vince looks diVine! lol! keep watching this space Jan x
Another gorgeous inchy Jan...and I am loving reading your titles for each letter...very clever :)
Jenny
Hi Jan, thought I would let you know that my little pup is keeping me busy too. She is great at night but keeps me on my toes during the day. It's like having a baby again LOL. She is gorgeous though. Glad to hear your little on is sleeping through the night now. Speak to you soon. Tracy Evans x
Another fabulous inchie in your alphabet set.
They are going to make the most awesome collection ... waiting to see what you're going to do with them.
daisy xx
I'm lovin' Vince! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your inchies put together - they'll look stunning! Jan, thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog about my Dad, it was so sweet of you and does help. xx
aww lovely jan, will be a lovely collection for you when its finished..
What a lovely image Jan. Can't wait to see all your collection - I will watch this space xx
Great inchy... I love Vince!
Grrh - just lost my comment - or else I have done it twice!!!!
but what I said was....Vince is a charmer! and I am very excited to see what you are planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love Karenx
Fab inchie Jan, Vince looks good with his violin! xx
Post a Comment