Monday, 12 July 2010

Inchy W is for......

'Waltzing Wilma'

This is my 'W' inchy for tha alpha challenge over at
Wilma looks like she is enjoying her little Waltz!!
-oOo-
'Dance like no one is watching,
Sing like no one is listening,
Love like you've never been hurt,
and live like it's heaven on Earth.'
Just love that quote from
Mark Twain
-oOo-
Wow!
Only three more alpha inchies to go now!
Mmmmm, may be the hardest three!
X,Y & Z!!
Help!! LOL
-oOo-
Thanks for looking!
Jan x

16 comments:

Fiona said...

Great inchy Jan - I love the way you come up with these words - can't wait to see what you're going to do with X lol!

Martina said...

Your inchy creation is unique and magnificent, Jan. Beautiful!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

A wonderful mini piece of art Jan, love your attention to detail, as always, don't know how you manage to do it on such a small piece. Love it. Off to sort Mitzi, she is growing now, still chewing though but absolutely adorable. Hope your little one is ok. Of course I am talking about our pup's and not the children LOL. Tracy x

Joanna said...

Wilma does indeed look like she's enjoying her little waltz! Can you waltz? I can't. Can't do any proper dance steps at all (apart from Tiger Feet from Mud, but I guess that doesn't count!). Lovely inchy, not long til we can see them all together......x

K J D said...

Wilma does look happy! I love all your inchy characters... good luck with X Y and Z!

Karenx

daisy said...

Another fabulous inchie in your alphabet family.

daisy xx

AngelaC said...

Waltzing Wilma really made me smile! Another little masterpiece!

~*~Patty said...

Letter by letter you are building one very fine alphabet inchie collection, each is really lovely Jan! Mark Twain continues to surprise me with his quotes!
oxo

Unknown said...

I love Waltzing Wilma - lovely image x

Irish3 said...

Waltzing Wilma, I love it!!! This one might be my favorite of all your inchies!!

Aino said...

That's super clever, nice inch.

BadPenny said...

Hi Jan - I love this - what is the gold you use ?

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :) All very much appreciated!

The Gold is German scrap Penny, you can get it in different colours / borders / shapes etc.

Jan x

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Very beautiful! I love all your inchies! They are really something! :-)

Snugglebug Blessings said...

So darling, love it. Hey I have been trying to get in touch with you. Email me. Hope all is well with you. God bless. Cathy

Anonymous said...

will miss you
JoJo