...Youthful Yvonne
This is my 'Y' inchy for the Inchy by Inch Alpha Challenge.
Only 1 more week to go now!
Been a fun challenge!
Thanks Fiona for getting us all creating!
Look in next week to see what I am going to do with all my alpha inchies!!
Any Guesses?
-oOo-
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










11 comments:
Oh I love this one - especially that face and the little gold leaves.
youthful Yvonne looks great Jan - are you going to frame them - turn them into fridge magnets to cover your fridge?
Beautiful, I'm amazed how much detail you fit onto such a small space. Mmmm are you going to make a calendar, or a wall hanging. They have all been yummy what ever you do with them. Tracy Evans x
What ever Yvonne is taking to keep her youthful, I could do with some too! Fun inchy for 'Y', I can't guess what you're going to do with them all.....give them all to me, perchance?! x
I can hardly wait to see all of your lovely inchies together Jan ... it's been a treat seeing you create them all!
Happy Moonday!
oxo
Brilliant xx
Beautiful! One of the best inchies I've seen ever.
Superb! love all of them and they're going to look fab together, my guess is a canvas!! Mx
Looking forward to coming back next week!!!
I love Youthful Yvonne - and Xavier from last week. I wonder who we are going to meet for Z?
Karenx
Nice and beautiful inch, I like her smile and colours are greate.
Cool! She reminds me of that one crazy auntie most families have, and I mean that i nthe best way! lol Nice job!
Post a Comment