Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Feelin' Blue?

(sneak peek of my 'blue' contribution !)
-oOo-
OMG... Been a while again eh  !!
I'm still here..
Been trying to get around all your lovely blogs...
Sorry if I haven't commented in a while
Just been ultra busy
....and what with blogger comments playing up

Gonna have another catch-up after this blog post!

Anyway.....
Mrs Mojo is still misbehaving  !!.. :(
...but what better to kick it into touch...

A new Challenge...
 (Colour for us here in the UK :) )
... a 10-week blog party celebrating art in all it hues! 

The wonderful Kristin from Twinkle Twinkle 
will be giving us a colour prompt each week
....and we will be creating art in any form and in any medium.
Now, I thought this would be good for me....
....as I tend to stick to the same ol' colour schemes
So, This Challenge should put me right out of my Colour Comfort zones !
-oOo-
Now, first of all, we have to share what we will be creating each week..
Well in my case it could be absolutely anything !!
I think I'm going to shake it up, and just see where the muse grabs me each week !

...could be a scrapbook page, atc, canvas, journal page and I think there will most def. be a altered matchbox thrown in along the way at some point !!
Oh, and I was thinking of searching for some 'colour' quotes to add to my creations too.

and the colour we are starting with is....

BLUE
I had a little play today,
 I thought I'd make a start with a journal page.

(Another little sneaky peek of my mixed media journal piece)

We will then all post our 'blue' pieces next week
(Monday 13th)
..Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with :)
Thank you to Kristin for organising this fab challenge...
Now what are you waiting for ....Hop over HERE to join in too :)

 -oOo-
Thanks for looking !
Jan x

11 comments:

Trixie said...

Welcome to Summer of Color! I can't wait to share with each other our wonderful talents and see what the other is going to do!

Jeanie Callaghan said...

I'm laughing at your 'whenever I feel blue' piece! Glad you're back. I miss seeing what you're doing. You have to squeeze a lot of lemons before you get lemonade, so just keep going and eventually your mojo will kick in the way you want it to. Come make a door tag for my swap!

Kristin said...

SO HAPPY to have you join in! I was thrilled to see your name there - and already love that tiny little tease - can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for playing, xoxo

Chris said...

Oh I love your teasy pieces... will look forward to seeing the whole thing I'll bet it is beautiful and that sounds like a wonderful challenge. May be just what I need to get MY mojo going again :D
hugs
Chris xx

Jenny said...

Loving your sneaky peak Jan... it is already looking very awesome... think this is going to be lots of fun :)))

Jenny x

JessiVille said...

Hi Jan! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Summer of Color challenge! I know it will be gorgeous like all that you do! See you there! Jessi

Twyla and Lindsey said...

So nice to meet you! I am enjoying looking through your blog. I am big Tim Holtz fan, so awesome you met him! Have a nice day! Twyla

Kathy said...

Great sneaky peeks Jan...love them.. my mojo is missing too.. maybe they are out having a great time without us...lol
This sounds like a lot of fun.. off to check it out...
Kath
xx

~*~Patty S said...

Can't wait for your blue reveal...the sneak peeks are fabulous Mz J

I so understand what you mean about not being to get around to see everyone...I have not been back on track since our trip and wonder how I ever managed

so glad I stopped by today
Happy June!
oxo

Joanna said...

Hooray, I'm playing too at the Summer of Colour! I'm loving your blue sneaky peek, looking forward to seeing the rest. Your mojo looks pretty healthy to me!

x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Enticing peek at your 'blue'. Looking forward to seeing what we all create this summer.
x