Tuesday, 13 October 2009

TIME for some more inchies......

Ali Manning is the guest designer over at Inchy By Inch this week.

Her theme is Time

...and I've managed to grab some of that precious crafting time to make

my Time Inchies:


Vintage Time

I've Rubber-stamped the clock (part of a Tim Holtz stamp)

added vintage children images

and a brad and spinner for the clock's hands.

Then distressed it with some distress inks.


'They say that time changes things, but you actually have

to change them yourself.' -Andy Warhol-


Thanks for looking!

Jan x

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous inchies Jan - I love the colouring and the brad spinner is inspired-

Ali Manning said...

These are GORGEOUS, Jan! The brad and spinner are such a fab embellishment.

K J D said...

I love your vintage style inchies.. they are so sweet. Can I be nosey and ask where you got the spinners? ... they are great!

ps love the Andy Warhol quote.

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

-Thank you for the lovely comments-

The Game spinners are Tim Holtz idea-ology ones

jaine drake said...

Wow, gorgeous and I love those brads!

Limarea said...

Absolutely gorgeous inchies! :)

Margaret said...

I love these Jan, such a cool idea to use the game spinners! I'm sure I have some of those somewhere! M

Timaree said...

Really nice. I love the addition of the little spinners!

Just Me said...

Hard to believe these are inchies, very nice Jan.

Gwen Crowell said...

these inchies ROCK!


gwenny

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Lovely stopping by for a visit Jan ... saw you over at Autumn's Antics ;)
Your time inchies are fantastic! I miss making inchies and moos and twinchies too :)
Lots of great eye candy here, you've been busy!