Tuesday, 10 November 2009

No business like snow business.....

Well, the challenge over at Inchy by Inch is a little tricky this week!
The theme is 'Winter White' -mainly white inchies (you are allowed one other colour-phew!). So these are my wintery inchies:
Mmmm, I hope they are white enough?!!!......
I've used blue as my other colour


'Winter is the time for comfort,
for good food and warmth,
for the touch of a friendly hand
and for a talk beside the fire:
it is the time for home'
(Edith Sitwell)




Thanks for Looking!

Jan x

9 comments:

ooglebloops said...

Love these!!! They would make adorable ornament on a feather tree!!!!

Ali Manning said...

These winter inchies are perfect!

humel said...

Love 'em :-) The blue highlights the white so I think you're ok ;-)

Irish3 said...

So pretty!! I love blue and white together and the sparkles are the perfect finishing touch!

Roberta said...

Three???? They are FANTASTIC!!!!

K J D said...

these are lovely..... I love the blue and white combination and the glittery finish is just right. I might add some glitter to mine !

I love the poem it exactly sums up feelings of winter.

Kerry said...

Lovely creations Janette, they would look great on a xmas card or a snowy layout.
P.S. I didn't get any volunteers for my housework (surprise, surprise).

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Lovely inchies AND a perfect quote to go with!

Just Me said...

Jan, just stopping by for quick peek and so glad I did. These little snow inchies are beautiful. Yep would be great in an atc, card, mini banner is what I was thinking. Not even sure that exist but it does now in my mind after seeing them, like hanging up for Christmas.