Hi Jan, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just love yours. You do great ACTs and you have given me so many ideas I have to write them down. Let me explain. I have to create 4x6 inch press kits and was really struggling on how to go about it. You have mastered the tiny and have really helped me figure it all out. I will follow you and put on my blog as one of my favs. Thanks so much and nice to meet you. God bless, Cathy
Hi, I'm Jan, from Essex, England.
I’m obsessed with all things arty and creative. I like to experiment and dabble in lots of different crafts….. Drawing, painting, cardmaking, scrap-booking, sewing, atc’s, rubber-stamping and I also enjoy altering items… matchboxes, dresses, tins, canvasses and anything else that I can get my crafty hands on! I also like to try out different styles, but I find, I'm usually drawn to shabby and vintage at the moment.
Proud to be a mum to three wonderful sons,a fur-baby called Barney and wife to a very lovely understanding hubby who puts up with all my Artsy, Crafty Cravings!!
13 comments:
I love Daphne! She is so pretty with her sparkly wings and her crown! I am loving your family of inchies :)
Karenx
ps your winter's day atc is now on my easel!!!! Its great!
Wow! These inchies are delectable Jan. Absolutely delectable! Never made one myself but seeing yours, I'm going to have a go! x
This is so lovely :)
WOW what a fab inchy! I love the crown.
Wow Jan - so much delicate work and detail has gone into Daphne - lots of d's! lol! x
Another fab inchie. These are going to make a fab set ... you've got me guessing who is coming next ...
daisy xx
Ohh clicking to make her big size all the details jumped right off the inchie! Beautiful!
gorgeous Daphne with her crown , did you dip her in wax/
Hi Jan I'd love you to join 'Dress Up, just add you name and cut and paste the link to your dress. I'm looking forward to seeing you dress! Margaret
Ellen, looking at it, it does look a little waxy! ...but no, it's just some white pen added over the german scrap.
Jan x
Hi Jan, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just love yours. You do great ACTs and you have given me so many ideas I have to write them down. Let me explain. I have to create 4x6 inch press kits and was really struggling on how to go about it. You have mastered the tiny and have really helped me figure it all out. I will follow you and put on my blog as one of my favs. Thanks so much and nice to meet you. God bless, Cathy
beautiful, you put so much into such a tiny space. wow!!
Oooo Jan - this is especially lovely!
Post a Comment