really like this one. lots going on but doesn't look clutteredxlynda (http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com photographic daily diary http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com art/craft/journalling blog) If you have time in your hectic day..have a peep and enjoy!x lynda
Hi, I'm Jan, from Essex, England.
I’m obsessed with all things arty and creative. I like to experiment and dabble in lots of different crafts….. Drawing, painting, cardmaking, scrap-booking, sewing, atc’s, rubber-stamping and I also enjoy altering items… matchboxes, dresses, tins, canvasses and anything else that I can get my crafty hands on! I also like to try out different styles, but I find, I'm usually drawn to shabby and vintage at the moment.
Proud to be a mum to three wonderful sons,a fur-baby called Barney and wife to a very lovely understanding hubby who puts up with all my Artsy, Crafty Cravings!!
10 comments:
Oh gorgeous work Jan....
love it ! I love the colours & the humour
well done on the impeccable Ivor , love that face .
the German scrap on there it gives it even more of a 3d feel.
how did you do the texture??
Oh Ivor looks so impeccable - what a gorgeous inchy jan - so much detail on such a little square
Just been scrolling back & saw your lovely dresses ! I particularly like the snowflake one - so pretty
hi! it is really wonderful! great work!
Definately impeccable.... i love his moustache!!
Karen
Ooo-Jan-that's just fantastic!
really like this one. lots going on but doesn't look clutteredxlynda
(http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com photographic daily diary
http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com art/craft/journalling blog)
If you have time in your hectic day..have a peep and enjoy!x lynda
Fab! Ivor looks extremely impeccable! xx
Post a Comment