Hush, little baby.....
Challenge #15
Over at Let's get shabby...
-oOo-
I love using 'old' music pages in my creations.
I decided to have another go at a shabby layout for this challenge.
-oOo-
I've used chipboard letters, shapes and birdcage
- which I have tried to paint 'shabby' style!!
...and lots of handmade shabby flowers, lace buttons, beads etc..
..Oh, and a piccy of one of my little darlings (when he was about 5 months old )
-oOo-
Hush little baby
Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's going to buy you a mocking bird.
...and if that mocking bird won't sing,
Mama's going to buy you a golden ring.....
-oOo-
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










18 comments:
Love your take onthe challenge! Beautiful. Hugz, Z
Wow this is gorgeous, so much to look at, love the flowers and music paper and letters, oh I love it all. The picture of your son in the centre is absolutely adorable. How time flies. Love that bingo grow ticket too, think I need some of these. Tracy Evans x
That's a beautiful collage creation Jan! Love it. I like the new look of your blog too.
Wow! This is such a touchy-feely piece - wonderful. The colours are perfect and what a cutie-pie in the pic! Lovely lovely layout. xx
Beautiful take on the challenge. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela
Beautiful and enchanting collage, dear Jan!
I like the applications you have used.
wonderful jan thanks for playing along with us at shabby.
A gorgeous layout. The colours are perfect and I love all the little embellies. Beautiful.
Just beautiful!! that colour is so striking! Very detailed creations! Love it.
Thanks for playing along with Shabby!
So precious! Lovely Lo.
Thanks for visit may blog.
This is beautiful!
Wow Jan - this is just stunning!
Jan, gorgeous as always. Love all your detailed work. My jaw drops every time I come to visit.
This is beautiful.
Miss ya...L
So beautiful!! LOVE all details!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!
XXXJenneke
Jan this is just beautiful....i love that inky blue color with the brown, there is so much to look at....wtg miss shabby scrapper...))
Oh, Jan! It is sooooo beautiful!!! I love how all the details look together and the picture of your son in the center is absolutely adorable! And the colors are just great! Very beautiful shade of blue!
And new look of your blog is very nice too! :-)
So precious and sweet Jan, such lovely details and extra special with your precious boy too!
Happy Last Day of Summer!
oxo
Wow, I saw that baby photo in the Let's Get Shabby blog and then saw your name and about freaked out. My mother's best friend when I was young is also named Jan and my Mum has that same photo of me... right down to the big dress and mouth open. But alas, you are not her Jan and I'm pretty sure it's not me :o)
Lovely layout, though. I love all the layers and mix of older elements with new trends. And the color mix is fab!
Post a Comment