Sunday, 3 October 2010

I must be MAD!! - more matchboxes.....

Yes, I think I have finally lost the plot now LOL!!
More matchbox madness!!
Penny over at The Linen Shelf is hosting a
'The twelve days of Christmas Matchbox Swap'
..and as twisted my arm into joining in!!
(although it didn't take much twisting ROFL!!)
.....but I will be blaming her if my local shop accuse me of being a pyromaniac, cos I'm off there in a mo, to buy another batch of matchboxes!! (LOL!)
Anyway, All you have to do is alter 12 of the smaller matchboxes
In the theme of one of the '12 days of Christmas!'
Hurry up and join the fun!!
I think there are only a few days left now to choose from!
In return you will get a lovely assortment of 12 matchboxes in return,
from different Artists
making a fab little 12 day advent for December.
So go check it out over at Penny's Blog!
-0O0-
Jan x

6 comments:

BadPenny said...

hanks Jan !!! We shouldbe able to fill the gaps now !

Can you send me all twelve as it will make it easier for me to pack. I have decorated the inside of mine but all very simply !

Juli@Korotaeva said...

I think I understand you, Jan)))
when my husband saw all the matchboxes I bought he looked at me as if I am crazy)))

Sherry said...

I guessed you wouldn't be able to resist! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm "11 Pipers Piping". Yay!

Joanna said...

.....and I'm 3 French Hens, ooh la-la!

x

ooglebloops said...

I'm 12 drummers drumming.............