Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Empathy Monster

I really missed all the crafty challenges while my computer was sick!!
....and I was soooo looking forward to participating in Tam's 'Art, heart and Healing Course'
(Details in my sidebar)
So, has soon has I could access the group,
I decided to jump in straight at Week 3
to create an Empathy Monster....


Here is my lil 'Shabby' Monster

the monster is a tool to give ourselves empathy

...to remind you to give yourself an open non-judgemental , compassionate, listening hear when you need it most.

Mine has a big Heart and is a Great little listener :)

...but my monster needs a name now

....Any ideas?

Thanks for Looking!

Jan x

13 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

precious lil creature you created Jan
for some reason the name "Willy" came to mind...it could be a he or a she
Happy Wednesday!
oxo

Jessica Rodarte said...

I love him (or her)!! A name? Hmmm... that's tough!

Sherry said...

He's fabulous Jan, so special. I don't know why, but the name 'Larry' springs to mind!

K J D said...

Nice your back!

I'd call him 'Sherbert' and I have no clue at all as to why!!!!

He/she is very cute!

Karen

Joanna said...

Ahhhh, your Empathy Monster is so cute with that big heart and buttons and everything! A name? L'il Friend.

x

Tracy Evans said...

Hi Jan, I love your monster, especially the fact that he has a big heart, don't know why but I thought of your monster as a HE. Love all the little details you have included, I think he is a wonderful keepsake to remind you re empathy. I will have to think a little longer re a name but ALFIE came to mind the first time I saw him. Very creative. Tracy Evans x x

Juli@Korotaeva said...

I love it, Jan! How about L'il Franky (after Frankenstein)? :-)

Jenny said...

Oh Jan...he is adorable... I just love the gorgeous colors.. he is such a cute little monster so I think MILO would be sweet...

Jenny x

Lesley said...

Hi there Smiff, he looks like a Theodore, what a cute little Empathy Monster. Love his zippered mouth, and huge heart,like yours. The heart that is, LOL
Good to see you back blogging. Darn computers....
Lovely Les

Angela Weimer said...

How adorable. I love it. How about cuddles because he is so cute. Thanks for sharing and have a great night. Angela

margaret said...

Oh how totally cool!! aren't you the clever one!! I love him! Ralph springs to mind! Mx

Kristin said...

OH!!! I LOVE him - I love the fabric and the eyes and the pink felt - just adorable. What about Shabby? (the fabric reminds me of Shabby Chic and your beautiful blog), xoxo

JessiVille said...

Love your empathy monster!!! This is my first time here and your blog is beautiful! Found you thru Kristin.