Hello
my Blogging pals,
I'm still here
.....and slowly catching up with all of you.
I blame the lovely Sunny weather and the Busy Spring Hols
for keeping me away from the 'puter!!
Talking of Spring, ...
Challenge #22
this month over at
is all about being inspired
by Beatrix Potter's
gorgeous characters and illustrations!
This challenge could be representative of
EASTER or SPRING
or anything to do with babies or children
-oOo-
I was inspired by the soft pastel colours
the sweet bunnies and other furry critters.
..and just knew what photo I wanted to scrap...
Here is my layout...
...containing my own little furry critter
..(my youngest aged around 4, dressed as a squeaky lil mouse for a school play)
He is in his teens now, so would most probably be mortified that I posted this sweet pic of him !
I used a vintage greetings card behind his photo.
Spring is in the air...
nests with eggs, pastel blooms and bunnies
I found this lovely pic of a mother reading to her three children in my craft stash and thought it would be perfectly apt to add in my LO. (distressed with a little paint)
Oh, lovely memories of reading to my own three sons when they were smaller.
So Hop over to the Let's Get Shabby Blog
for some fabby shabby challenges and lots of lovely Inspiration!
... I'd better bunny hop over there quickly myself
as I'm cutting it close to the deadline once again...
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x












18 comments:
your work is amazing!!! so glad you joined us!! :) thank you!!
Wonderful !!!
I like your work !!!, thank you for your comment,see you soon perhaps ??, Christiane
This is fun lovely page you made sweet picture and beautiful details.
byebye,Lean
Another exquisite layout Jan (as always!). I'd have loved to see your son's face when he saw this (if you've actually shown him that is - lol)
Lovely LO, adorable image and gorgeous details. Brney is looking good too . Tracy x
beautiful love how you have used the photo. thanks for playing along with us at shabby.
so very sweet Jan, i bet he cringes when he sees that photo, they are funnay about that when they get older...nice to see back...
Your colours are perfect, and I love all the gorgeous details on your page. Thanks for playing along at LGS.
Beautiful colours, remind me of sugared almonds! Great photo of your son, he'll be so pleased you shared that one with us!
xx
Beautiful layout!! So sweet picture...and your details is gorgeous!
Gorgeous layout Jan... and just love that photo... how sweet...
Hugs
Jenny x
So cute!!!! Love the Spring, pastel colors. And the whole design is simply adorable!!!!
Wow - this was so cute:)
Hi,Jan!!!
What a beautiful and soft colors!!!
Love bunnies and Easter eggs!!!
So cute!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!
Thanks for visiting me and leaving such sweet comment! Love your take on the challenge those bunnies are adorable.
Hugz, Z
Beautiful layout Jan.. too funny that pic.. I'm sure he'll be mortified.. if he sees it.. I love Beatrix Potter anything..
Happy Easter..
Kath
xx
Pretty layout! Sp Spring like and cheery!
Kelly
Wow - this is beautiful. Love the colours and all the elements - fab x
Post a Comment