Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Speckled egg - Petite Inspiration Box Swap - Curiosities Edition

Curiosities

I've just recently participated in Heather's 
Heather organizes the most fabby trades.
The theme of this swap is Curiosities ,
 ...the idea is to decorate the box and fill it to brim with inspiration/artsy goodies
My swap partners are
Julia  from Russia
and
Jane from the UK
These are the boxes I made for my swap partners...
For Jane, she loves Halloween themes...
So I altered my box for her, with a Raven witch, lace, pumpkin and broomstick!!

My Goodies for Jane...

-oOo-
..and this is the box I altered for Julia.
Julia doesn't celebrate Halloween in Russia
She said she liked shabby style and frozen charlotte dolls...
which inspired me to create  this ...
Goodies for Julia....
-oOo-
....and these are the lovelies I received from my swap partners...
from Jane...
...a Gorgeous Halloween decorated box
filled with some wonderful lovelies...
Gorgeous trims, pins, glass pebbles, doll, but my fave is the sweet little owl!
-oOo-
 and from Julia...
...another fabulous box
....soooooo curious to find out what was inside!
and WOW Look at all these lovely goodies. 
crochet flowers, buttons, clay faces, cherub, shells, french vintage emphera, but what really took my breath away, was this little cutie...
I have admired Julia's little baby creations on her blog, so was ever so Happy to receive one in her swap package!
So adorable!!

Thanks again Julia and Jane for being Fabulous Swap partners.
I just adore everything you both have sent!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Jan x

9 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

SWOON . . what wonderful treasures you sent and received!!!

I just ♥ Heather's Petite Inspiration swaps!!!!

xxoo
Marsha

~*~Patty S said...

Hello Dear Jan ~ you gals are just SO creative...what a lot of wonderful goodies

I adore all of the eye candy and was especially drawn to the frozen charlotte and sweet little baby bunting...calling the kid in me I guess.

You have inspired me once again ... I have a few little charlottes that could use some attention!

Have a lovely day!
oxo

Martina said...

Hey Jan, gorgeous treasures you sent and received!!! I could be really jealous :-)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN my dear friend.
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

swooning over those goodies...
hugs

karen hess jewelry said...

What a fabulous swap, dear Jan!! Not only were you so creative in putting together what would please your partners, but they certainly did the same for you. One gorgeous thing after another! I just love the precious baby in bunting...how special! Thanks for sharing.
xoxo
Karen

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

How fab are your swaps! Seriously looks like so much fun. I have never done something like that, but all those little goodies make my heart swoon. :) I am sure they LOVED getting your altered box! LOVE! :)

Unknown said...

I always love seeing your swap items.. They are always so many yummy things to look at.. You are so creative. I just love seeing what you create.

Hugs, Linda

Sherry said...

More ooohs and aaaahs Jan - LOL. Everything is so gorgeous!

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Thanks for swapping and for all the goodies! :-)