Thursday, 22 March 2012

Tag Tuesday - Goosey

I Know...I Know.....it's Thursday!!
Just couldn't get my tag made for Tuesday this week!!!
Just been one of those CRAZY weeks...
Busy Busy Busy!!
Had a lovely day out at the start of the week though , too the Ideal Home exibition and afterwards to the cinema... :)
...and thought I was going to have a quieter day yesterday, but had to take son #1 to the hospital, he had a fall on to his ankle, luckily nothing broken...but quite severe ligament damage :( ...so he's not a happy bunny!!)
...and today I really should be catching up on some housework!! (whoops! ...sorry for swearing!!!)
...but I'm having withdrawl symptoms from  the craft room
..the paper was calling my name!!!
So here is my (late) tag...
This week theme over at
is...
GOOSEY
...- a gaggle of geese, ducks or the colour "duck egg blue", goosey goosey gander, etc.
So here is my take on the theme....
I didn't have anything goose/ geese in my craft stash, ...but found this cute lil duck image...so went with that...
I've used...vintage images, butterfly wings, manilla tag, ticket embellie, buttons, lace, measure tape, and the background is old stitched bookpaper from my lovely friend Margaret.
...all distressed with inks and paints.
-oOo-
Pop over to Tag Tuesday
to take a Gander at some more geese...and ducks!!!
Thanks for Looking!!
Jan x


9 comments:

Joanna said...

SO CUTE, Jan! Sorry to hear about your son, I hope his ankle recovers quickly.

x

Sherry said...

Lovely goosey tag Jan. The stitched book paper is a lovely touch.

Sorry to hear about your son's mishap, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

We used to go to the Idea Home Exhibition every year but haven't been for quite a while. I loved looking at all the lovely houses.

Take care xx

Joanna said...

Oh Jan I hope you sons ankle mends quickly! & oh my.. This is the cutest tag ever! ! Xoxo

Margaret said...

Here was me thinking what a cool little vintage duck and then I read my name! Love that you've used the pocket for your tag, fab details! Mx

Lesley said...

Hi there Smiff,
sounds like you have had quite the week. Hope your son feels better soon. Teenagers hate to be tied down with ailments that restrict their activities.
Love your goosey tag, darn cute. I recently got some stitched paper on sale and I love it, haven't cut into it yet....might not.
Take care, Les
PS I have a ballerina sketch on my blog, go take a peek.
Loverly Les ♥

~*~Patty S said...

pretty pretty tag dear Jan...just so sweet in every detail...the colors are extra nice too!

hope your poor goosey I mean son feels better soon (don't tell him I called him that !!!)...pain is never fun and especially when it keeps them from having more fun!

happy weekend to you and yours
oxo

Unknown said...

Your tag just makes me smile. It is so cute. Sounds like you have had a busy week. I do hope you sons ankle is on the mends...

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!

Jen xo said...

oh Jan hope your son i recovered by now.....see i am late ! lovely tag and that pocket design is just wonderful...