The theme over at Think monday - Think ATC is Skeletons, Ghosts and Pumpkins......
Here is my Spooky ATC Offering.....
Boo!....
(Rubber-stamped background, coloured with distressed inks added a Halloween image and a lil' spider)
theme is Halloween.
.....I've made three Scary inchies this week....
(All stamped with parts of a Tim Holtz stamp, distress inked, glittered, and added some Halloween confetti)
Happy Haunting!
Bugs and Hisses to you all!
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x












14 comments:
Gorgeus artwork!
Fab inchies!
Always, always impressive!
You are just the mini queen aren't ya?! Lovely pieces!!!
~ Autumn Clark
http://autumnsantics.blogspot.com/
I love it all! Well done. Have a very Happy Halloween! - Kris
Great inchies, I love the way your background colors blend! Nice job!
boos and hisses to you tooo.....lol
loverly work , been a wonderful theme to do....
Fantastic halloween artwork! Perfect!
Fabulous inchies, they're just stunning.
Fun stuff! I've done both challenges as well. :-)
Beautiful ATC and I love the inchies. They would make great Halloween pins.
ADORABLE....love the tiny art too!!
Great Halloween art! Love the glittery effect on the inchies.
Karen
NICE!
:)
Post a Comment