Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Clean and Simple at Gingersnap Creations....

Over at Gingersnap Creations one of their Challenges is to Case a CAS

I love Ali Manning's Clean and Simple style.

I don't usually do anything CAS!! (Clean and simple) So this was a challenge for me,
I had to stop myself adding more to it!!

I went for CAS Warhol style.

Here's my attempt at CAS....

I made an ATC using inkadinkado stamps.

Thanks for looking!

Jan x

5 comments:

Ali Manning said...

This is super Jan! I love all the earthy tones and of course, I love the birds!! THanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

K J D said...

I love the colours.... I am not very got at 'Clean and Simple!' but yours looks great.

Karen

Lesley said...

Oh Jan, this is loverly. I have those stamps. tee hee, good choice. :)
CAS would be hard for me as well. Must do one of these challenges, my year is filling up with challenges of my own.
Take care dear friend.
Loverly Les

Tontodollydog said...

I love this - what a sweet ATC - love your autumn colours xxx

Viv said...

This is lovely!