Oh my goodness, where to start? Love the nautical connection with his outfit and the button, love the german scrap (?) on the words. Love the theme of clothing (hats, measuring tape, lace, buttons). Yay!
What an adorable atc. I love your style. You must have a huge button jar :)
I love the vintage colours, lace and buttons... and the sweet image.
I am hoping to pick up a little easel in my local art shop today... I am sure I saw some in there before Christmas, then I got distracted and forgot to go back and look! Typical me!
Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yep, I've got a huge button box, bit of a button-o-olic here!! lol The little easel I got from 'The Range' store (in UK) Jan x
Hi, I'm Jan, from Essex, England.
I’m obsessed with all things arty and creative. I like to experiment and dabble in lots of different crafts….. Drawing, painting, cardmaking, scrap-booking, sewing, atc’s, rubber-stamping and I also enjoy altering items… matchboxes, dresses, tins, canvasses and anything else that I can get my crafty hands on! I also like to try out different styles, but I find, I'm usually drawn to shabby and vintage at the moment.
Proud to be a mum to three wonderful sons,a fur-baby called Barney and wife to a very lovely understanding hubby who puts up with all my Artsy, Crafty Cravings!!
12 comments:
This isn't just an ATC...it's a miniature piece of art! Wonderful colors, image...along with fabulous texture and dimension!
Oh my goodness, where to start? Love the nautical connection with his outfit and the button, love the german scrap (?) on the words. Love the theme of clothing (hats, measuring tape, lace, buttons). Yay!
what a darling! love the card!
gwenny
Lovely, lovely ATC! And where did you get the wooden easel, I love it!
Love all of the details and embellishments - this is fabulous! And your little fellow is adorable! CHeers!
sweet jan, and i love the sentiment too...
What an adorable atc. I love your style. You must have a huge button jar :)
I love the vintage colours, lace and buttons... and the sweet image.
I am hoping to pick up a little easel in my local art shop today... I am sure I saw some in there before Christmas, then I got distracted and forgot to go back and look! Typical me!
Have a good weekend
Karen
Thanks for the lovely comments :)
Yep, I've got a huge button box, bit of a button-o-olic here!! lol
The little easel I got from 'The Range' store (in UK)
Jan x
He is so adorable Jan, luv this type of atc, card, anything...lol. You words nail what I think he is most likely thinking.
what a cutie he is!!
Lovely atc! Wonderful choice of colours and image, he´s so cute :)
Great details !
Hugs, Gry-Heidi :)
Wonderful card Jan, such special touches
The way you've highlighted the words with German scrap is brilliant too!
oxo
Post a Comment