Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Inchy Q and R is for.......

Wow, we are on the letter 'R' already over at
alpha inchy Challenge
and I'm playing catch up YET AGAIN!!....
but I have got a good excuse this time!
....that cute lil puppy of mine his keeping me soooo busy!!
....disrupted sleeps, sure feels like being a new mum all over again!! -YAWN-LOL!!
No chewed shoes just yet!! So that's a bonus!!
He is a little bundle of FUN!!
...Anyway
-oOo-
So here is last weeks 'Q'
for
Quiet Queenie
Doesn't look like she is enjoying the pressures of being royalty does it?!





..and this weeks 'R' inchy
is for
Romantic Roger
Mmmm, wouldn't mind a romantic weekend in Paris!! LOL
-oOo-
Not long before we reach the letter Z!!
Been a fun challenge!
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x

14 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love these inchies, love the vintage feel about them. Pup's do keep you busy don't they, my 19week old certainly keeps me on my toes LOL. Enjoy. Tracy Evans x

Joanna said...

Love that look on Queenie's face! And I don't know what Roger's saying, but it's clearly having the required effect on his girl! These are great inchies, I always love the embellishments you use on them. Scrummy! xx
ps give that gorgeous little puppy a kiss for me!

Joanna said...

pps did you call that little lovely Barney? x

K J D said...

These are so sweet.... can hardly believe we are up to 'R' already! I love the colour of yours with the gold, so pretty.

Ahh..... your puppy is a realy cutie!!!

Karenx

Sherry said...

Beautiful inches Jan - as usual! Glad you're enjoying your new addition to the family.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous inchies Jan...
Jenny

Debby said...

Hi Jan, beautiful inches you are sharing today.
debby

Jen xo said...

Lovely Inchies jan, its nearly finished too...

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Yep Jo, we called him Barney :)

Martina said...

Beautiful work, Jan! I really love this.

AngelaC said...

Lovely inchies again - great images and words!

Lesley said...

Great inchies, I love Romantic Roger!! xx

Aino said...

These are gorgeous pieces of art. Fabulous inchies.

daisy said...

Oh no, how have I missed these as well! They are adorable. Luv the little Eiffel Tower.

daisy xx