Tuesday, 30 November 2010

It's A Shabby Christmas.....

....over at Inkurable Stampers
Being has I'm really into lace, buttons, doilies and all things shabby at the moment..
....I just had to join in with this fabby shabby Challenge!!
I think I've just scraped in on time (with just hours and minutes to spare ?!!)
The Shabby Chic Christmas theme on at Inkurable Stampers inspired me to make a Shabby card for my hubby!!
(You can click on both pics for a better view ;) )


I used some papers from my stash.
...which I've zig-zagged stiched around the edges and distressed with Rangers 'peeled paint'
I used (Magnolia) skating Edwin & Tilda Stamp - coloured with various promarkers
(die-cut mounted and distressed)
..added lots of cluny lace, crochet doilies & flower, paper poinsetta flowers & holly leaves (distressed), buttons, ribbons and a sweet little gold snowflake charm.

Well I best get my skates on here (excuse the pun LOL), and send my entry to Sarah before the deadline!!

Thanks for looking!!
Jan x

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful!!!
I know your DH will love it, xoxo

Jenny said...

Oh Jan your card is gorgeous... love that stamp too, how cute is that...
And yes I would love to do an altered matchbox trade after the hols... sounds wonderful :)))

Jenny x

azviatx said...

Hello Ms. Jan, Love the card. So perfect. Tina

Jen xo said...

oh Lovely Jan, you just made it too...:)

Margaret said...

So lovely! and their little skates are so cute! mx

marie said...

Very sweet card!
I love your Christmas background ~ so festive!!