I was honoured to be asked by Sarah
to be a Guest Artist for the
Inkurable Stampers 2010 Gothic Arch Challenge.
The theme was Mystical Creatures.
Here is my example

You can read more about how I created it on the Inkurable Stampers Blog
...and also check out the regular designer,the talented Fiona Shultz's fantastic example
Thanks again Sarah for asking me to be Guest Artist on your wonderful Blog.
Wow, I can't believe there are only two more Arch themes until the end of the Challenge!
Been Fun!
Also check out the Inkurable Stampers Blog for some other fab monthly stamping challenges
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










11 comments:
Ahhhh, beautiful fairy queen - lovely colours. Perfect placement of keys,
xx
Great arch Jan and I love the addition of the crown and the keys, they work beautifully. Great piece. Tracy Evans xx
Congratulations on being the guest artist Jan and you did them proud - it's a stunning piece!
Wow, it's sooooo beautiful, love it
Such a beautiful fairy, Jan! I love your creation!
congrats Jan, its a beautiful atc...
Gorgeous arch Jan...Love every pretty detail!
oxo
WOW ! Jan this is beautiful !
Absolutely gorgeous Jan...love it!!!
Jenny x
This arch is incredible, Jan! I love everything about it.
Ohhh she is gorgeous and beautiful. nice work !!
Hugs June xxxxxx
Post a Comment