Friday, 18 February 2011

and the OWOH Winner(s) are....

First of all thank you to Lisa for hosting such an awesome event!!

I've had fun hopping around blogs meeting soooo many creative people! I didn't quite manage to visit all 871 participants, but I had a good try!!..but I am looking forward to taking a peek at some of the blogs at a more leisurely pace in the future :)
Thank you to all who have left me lovely comments on my OWOH post, and also a big welcome to all my new followers, the winner (picked randomly by one of those random thingymajig thingies!!) of my One World One Heart is....

Lululiz said...
I just adore these little treasure chests, and the way you decorate this one really appeals to me, the little knob on the drawer is just the cutest thing. Of course I would love to win it! Liz (831)



I will post this off to you as soon as I have your snail mail addy Liz...
...and because I was so overwhelmed with the amount of lovely responses and love to give away!!, that I have altered 2 more matchboxes for RAK's and have randomly selected two more winners :)
 (I told you I'm a tad addicted altering these lil boxes-didn't I ;) !!)

-oOo-
Giveaway box #2
will be going to....

joe said...



been enjoying the bejeebers out of your blog tonight! love your style and versatility!
thanks for the opportunity to win a bit of your world in that wonderful matchbox!!
please stop by my blog (#851) and enter my drawing as well, if you like!
namaste'
joe in montana
http://manhandledthreads.blogspot.com/
-oOo-
Giveaway Box #3
will be going to...

Electra said...


Hi Jan, you wouldn't know me, but I love your blog and pop by from time-to-time to see what you're up to. I am never disappointed!
I hope you can stop by and say hi if you haven't already-
http://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/
-oOo-



So as soon as I get your snail mail addresses these will be in the post :)
 Please get in touch with me within the next 3 days so that I can post the goodies (Lisa's rules ), otherwise I will have to pick a new winner(s).

Jan x



6 comments:

Lululiz said...

Yippeeeeeeee! I am so thrilled to have won, thank you so much. I am so looking forward to holding this teeny treasure in my hands. xx

Joe Madl said...

woohoo! what a wonderful surprise!! thank you, thank you, thank you! will treasure this and enjoy it immensely!

happy dance time!
(jiggety jog, jiggety jog, jiggety jog)

Jen xo said...

woohooo, congratulations to the winners, so lucky to be getting one of jans matchboxes!

Jenny said...

Oh Jan, your altered matchboxes are divine... big congrats to the lucky winners...

Hugs
Jenny x

Electra said...

Thank you, thank you! I am so happy, these are really special!

JessiVille said...

Jan, you are not going to believe this but I actually dreamed about these little matchboxes the other night. They have made quite an impression on me!