I've been meaning to blog about some matchbox swaps for a while now,
.... but everytime I do, I just seem to get sidetracked by something else!!
For one, I've been sorting out my crafty space again!!
...so now everything is in it's place, and all soooo tidy!!
(How long that will last is anyone's guess LOL!!)
So I apologise now for the delay!
So I apologise now for the delay!
So here are pics of some fabby (around the world) matchbox swaps that I did a little while ago.....
Look at this beauty..
This was made by Sherry (here in the UK) who makes the most amazing crafty pieces.
We chose to do a 'sewing' theme
I adore all the lace, buttons, stamping...
...and how cute is that measure drawer pull and the little dressmakers torso!!
I just love doing swaps with Sherry
I know I will never be disapointed :)
This is the little swap package that I sent to Sherry
-oOo-
Now over to Switzerland with with my swap buddy Margaret
We chose to do a 'Wing' theme
(I seem to have a little thing about wings at the moment)
.....so Margaret left me swooning here, when she totally spoilt me with her wing package..
How unique and fabby is this...
Wow!! Wonderful Wax Wings!!
Check out Margaret's blog for some other waxy wonders!
Margaret always amazes me with her stunning creativity :)
Lurve this 'asian' style card
the stitching, images and all the embellies are awesome :)
...and boy did Margaret spoil me, I was in 'wing' heaven with all these treasures!!...
*Squeal*
I couldn't believe my eyes when all these wonderful wings fluttered out!
Can't wait to use them in my creations :)
This is the little 'winged' bundle that I sent to Margaret...
-oOo-
...and last but not least
...and last but not least
Jenny all the way on the otherside of the world in Australia
just blew me away with her little whimsical wonder
just blew me away with her little whimsical wonder
(we had a surprise theme for our swap)
I just adore Jenny's art-style
(lots of lovely quotes on her blog too! :)
So when this arrived I was so thrilled!
So when this arrived I was so thrilled!
How stunning and cute is this matchbox?!
...and filled with some beautiful treasure...
so many scrummy buttons (I do love my buttons :) )
lace, butterfly magnet, flowers and much more...
I Love it all! :)
This is my little surprise matchbox swap for Jenny...
Thanks again Sherry, Margaret and Jenny
for these fantastic trades....
You all make my mail days so much smilier :)
Thanks for Looking
Jan x










10 comments:
sigh ....totally wonderful swaps.
3 such wonderful swaps, Jan - both given and received. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!
xx
Gorgeous work - all of you! Thanks for posting this eye candy.
Hi Jan,
They're all wonderful!!!! I especially like what both you and Sherry did with the sewing themed boxes-so adorable.
Wow. They are all gorgeous. Almost makes me want to start making the little critters again too!!
They are all so beautiful! Jan, I'm in love with your tags too!!!
So many beautiful creations in one place! Great swaps!
Beautiful Jan... I absolutely adore the gorgeous matchbox and all the wonderful treasures you sent me... and totally loving the tags you are making... they are the sweetest...
Hugs
Jenny x
These are all gorgeous..... you must get so excited when the postman arrives :)
Karen
What lovely treasures you have given and rec'd. I am into wings here myself Jan.
Enjoy your goodies, each one is a true treasure.
Les xo
Post a Comment