Wahooooooo ! !
I've gone and won another fab prize!!
with this little
Shabby Number that I created....
I really enjoyed altering this lil vintage babies dress
...and I came 2nd place
...and I came 2nd place
in the
'Toile and Ticking'
Challenge
and have won $20 of chipboard goodies sponsored by
at
Doing a Happy Dance Here !!
There were some amazing toile and ticking entries for this challenge, so was over the moon to be in the top 3 !!
-oOo-
Can hardly wait to see what Let's Get Shabby have in store for us for the new challenge on the 25th...
But don't wait 'til then, check out
for some fabby shabby Inspiration !!
Thanks for Looking !
Jan x











12 comments:
I'm not surprised.... what a fabulous little creation. Well done.
This is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on winning the goodies!
x
You're on a roll Jan, well done you!! love your little creation, totally gorgeous!! Mx
How great is that! Congrats to you. You made something very cute AND you get some fun stuff to play with. Fabulous!
Congrats on your win.. How exciting..
It is a gorgeous piece..
Hugs, Linda
Wow that is great Smiff. What a wonderful piece.
Enjoy your prizes.
Les xo
Congrats Jan... and I'm not surprised either...lol
Your little altered dress is divine... lovely prize as well... enjoy...
Jenny x
Congratulations!!!! Your fabulous dress deserves it!!!
Congratulations, I love that little dress too!
the only surprise here is that you did not win FIRST place...I adore what you created dear Jan
Congrats on your lovely and well deserved prize!
oxo
Hi Jan,
Congrats to you and what a wonderful baby dress. Totally darling. You are so creative and I just love what you do. Will check out your links and get shabby myself. LOL! Hugs Cathy
So cute Jan ... well done on winning a prize. You'll have to find a shabby baby to model it for you! x
Post a Comment