Thursday, 24 November 2011

Simon Says.....Show some tickets

Over at
they want us to show some
TICKETS
Now, I'm soooo behind on my Christmas Card making
...and it will be December before we know it!!!
So I'm joining in some challenges to get them made!
... here's my second Christmas card of the year!! (and ticket!)....

 Tim Holtz journalling ticket, grungeboard letters painted with crackle effect paints
 'Simply Angelic stamp (Andy Skinner) Lurve this stamp!!
Stamped on brown card, with walnut stain distress ink and highlighted with a white pencil.
...distressed the papers with my Tim Holtz distresser tool
...added a little stitching.
lace, pom pom trim,
bakers twine,cheesecloth
 and buttons
(now, I'm not sure what is going on with the light in these pics, but these brown buttons are not so dark in real life!)

Now Hop over to Simon Says to see some lovely inspiration by their fab DT team
Thanks for stopping by....
Jan x

9 comments:

Terri said...

Oooh, lovely Christmas card! The blue is such a festive color and works so well with the golden angel and the background paper.
Hugs,
Terri

Joanna said...

This card is so lovely, Jan. I really like the twine and the sweet angel stamp. Great colour combo too.

xx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I love your colour combo, it's one of my favs! Mx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful card Jan, I love the ticket and JOY, great shabby chic look. Thanks so much for joining in ThecSimon Says Stampand Show Challenge. Tracy x

Jenny said...

Beautiful... as always Jan... love that stamp too... I haven't made any Christmas cards... and it is going to be here before we know it :))

Have a happy day
Jenny x

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the crackle painting on the JOY. :)

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is so pretty Jan. I love all the clever details you've used. penny

Sherry said...

Well Jan, you're two cards ahead of me!! I always leave them to the last minute. Love this card, the colour scheme is fab as are all the embellishments xx

Jen xo said...

cute card and pretty color scheme
Jan