Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Inchies N O and P.....

Here are some inchies for the Inchy by inch Alpha challenge .
This week we are on the letter 'P'
...but I've just realised I'm behind!
...again!!
So I'm playing catch up!!
-oOo-
N for Nature Nancy


















'O' for Observant Oliver













...and this weeks
'P' for Playful Prince




Thanks for looking!
Jan x

10 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely inchies Jan - I love that horse in the prince one x

Joanna said...

He he, they're fun, Jan! I particularly like Observant Oliver with his little specs. I've still got A-I inchies to do so well done you for catching up! x

Ellen said...

Oh I have taken a fancy to Oliver.. what great inchies I love the double use of the letters

Jen xo said...

sweet Jan, and im behind in lts of things too....jenxo

ooglebloops said...

Your inchies are cute!!!! I am trying to catch up- but probably not gonna happen!!LOL

Unknown said...

these are so fun :) I love Observant Oliver .... anyone named Oliver is probably very observant and clever too :) ....and I love the crown you made with vintage scrap! How creative!

AngelaC said...

Fantastic inchies... I love the specs! But horse.... isn't it a deer?

Irish3 said...

Ha.. all three are very clever! Oliver is especially dapper!!

~*~Patty said...

Fabulous attention to detail on each of these little beauties Jan!
oxo

daisy said...

Oh this is truly awful! I missed seeing these as well. I really do luv the style of your inchie alphabet & this trio is divine.

Am I forgiven yet?

daisy xx