These are my Gothic arches
-oOo-#6 - Men
-oOo-
-oOo-
#7 - Women
-oOo-
-oOo-#8 Children
-oOo-
Don't forget it's not too late to join!
The only deadline for all arches to be completed is 31st dec 2010.
So if you fancy an Arch ATC challenge
pop over and join in with dedicated flicker group:
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x
12 comments:
Jan, these are just wonderful, fabulous ATC's... Will have to go and check out the challenge, looks like fun
Jenny x
Very nice! I like the woman's mask :-)
All 3 are gor-jus! I adore the heart stamp above the fella - it looks crackled - is it? A lovely collection. x
these are great! I love the "say cheese" .... it made me smile :)
catching up here Jan - lovely arches & inchies.
I love your gold embellishment - what is it ?
Your arches are beyond gorgeous, Jan!
Fantastic pieces of art!
Thanks for the lovely comments ladies :)
Penny - not sure which gold embellishment you mean... the one on the man card is a 'old' button and the one on the lady card is a mask charm.
Jo - yes i've used crackle accents on the heart! well spotted :)
They're all beautiful Jan, love your collages and all the attention to detail - fab!
(thanks for visiting my blog - and also it's thanks to you I won all those lovely ribbons - I followed the link from your blog - thanks again x)
Georgeous as always. I have nominated you for an award on my blog. Tracy Evans x x
I love all of these Jan, the colours are particularly fab! Margaret
Your arches are wonderful Jan and amazing that they are ATCs!
oxo
Hi Jan! Wow, so many lovely things to see here again. I love your gothic arches - they are so brimming with detail! You've received some wonderful treasures in the post - your matchbox collection is fab. Welcome to your new pupster - he deffo looks like a Barney to me - great name choice - hope you'll be very happy together and that you've hidden your shoes in very high places! Much Love, Pen xxx
Post a Comment