Happy 2nd Birthday
Let's Get Shabby
....and for
...You also have to use the NUMBER 2 on your project
and use TWO THINGS from the list below.
Lace
Chipboard
Ribbon
Material/Fabric
Book/Music page
You are allowed to use other items on your project as long as you use only 2 from the list.
Lace
Chipboard
Ribbon
Material/Fabric
Book/Music page
You are allowed to use other items on your project as long as you use only 2 from the list.
-oOo-
I decided to use
lace
and a
vintage music sheet.
....and alter a Stryofoam torso...
I covered my torso in torn vintage music sheets
..and added lace
buttons, wings, handmade charm,trims...
Here is my number '2' (metal embellie)
netting, bird-cage charm, laundry pin, the beads are a vintage earring.
for some fabby shabby challenges and lots of lovely Inspiration!
Thanks for Looking !
Jan x
Thanks for Looking !
Jan x










24 comments:
Jan it's wicked and such a cool tribute..I love it!! xxx
this is gorgeous Jan. just love the embellie cluster. thanks for playing with us at shabby.
absolutely gorgeous!!!! thanks for playing with LGS!
Jan this is absoloutely FABULOUS! Love, love, LOVE IT!!
B e a u t i f u l !
Thank you for brightening up my day xx
OMG, Jan !!!! This piece is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.
The torso went from drab to fab!!!!
This is wonderful. I never thought to use an earring as an embellie. Good job!
waouh!!! stunning!!!!
thanks for playing with us!
hugs from france!
Wow, wow, wow! This is so beautiful, I love it. You dressed her up just perfect!
On my oh my, totally gorgeous! I love the music paper you've used as your base, the lace is so shabby pretty! and the little wings are a perfect finishing touch! Hugs Mx
Can't say much Jan, my jaw's still on the floor ........... FANTASTIC!!!!
super inspiration pic for the celebration!
your mannequin turned out beautifully...so many lovely details!
oxo
Jan, this is so beautiful!!! and so creative!!! I love all the details. Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!
Wow ! Amazing. Great idea and beautifully done. Thanks for playing along at Lets Get Shabby.
Absolutely stunning. Love your creativity.
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous dress form!
Wow stunning !!!!
what a stunning project Jan!! wow!! love it!
thanks for playing along with us!
pretty pretty pretty :)
This is sooooo gorgeous.
Amazing !!! Totally love it !
I love love love this!!!
wow this is stunning x
Post a Comment