Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Catching up again with Inchies, matchboxes and paper dolls

Hello ......
I'm still here!
Life has been a little hectic just lately! ...
but I've still been creating....
Got a few things to show.....


First of all the Alpha inchies !! Over at inchy by inch we are up to the letter 'H', and being as I'm playing catch up again!! Here are my 'G' and 'H' inchies, I'll try my hardest to get 'I' done on time next week!!



..as promised, here is the little altered matchbox,that I made for Bee for our swap, I've made a few more different ones, so if anyone fancies a trade, drop me a email!

You can see the lovely 'rose' matchbox that I received from Bee in a previous post.


..Now, for something really exciting, I got to know Sherry through the One World One Heart Blog Hop, and I was fascinated with her paper dolls, so I was so thrilled when she said she would trade a paper doll with me..
-o0o-
So..... meet 'Fritzi' the Festive Fairy...
...Isn't she just fabulous!!
this is the paper doll that Sherry sent too me,
...a little birdie told her that I liked Glitter.
and Wow, she is definitely full of Sparkle!
Fritzi now has pride of place in my craft room!
-o0o-
Check out Sherry's Blog to see more stunning paper dolls!
-o0o-
Well, now to my very first paper doll that I made for Sherry, for our swap....
I was a little nervous swapping with Sherry, because she has created lots of beautiful paper dolls
but I was quite pleased with my first attempt...

..I'm really into shabby-chic at the mo as you can see.

...meet her Shabby Sister! - doll #2

got a little carried away, and had to make another paper doll for myself!

Thanks for Looking!

Jan x

15 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

What a fantastic array of work Jan. Wonderful stuff x

Irish3 said...

I especially love your Gertie, what a great name for a sweet girl! Lots of sweet eye candy you've made recently, great work!!

Unknown said...

I love your inchies Jan .... great clock with arms and everything :)
Love your matchbox too - great idea to use your altered puzzle piece on that ..... and gaw-guss paper dolls! my goodness! anyone would be pleased to swap with you!

Lou said...

Hi Jan,
Those inchies are amazing and beautiful!! How do you fit so much gorgeousness on such a little square??? I am in awe!!
Absolutely LOOOOOVE your shabby dolls!Just totally WOW!! TFS!!Oh please pick me if you ever decide they need a new home!!:)lol
Love Lou!!

Unknown said...

great stuff Jan! anyone would be happy to swap with you!

Jen xo said...

oh wow Jan, i m in love with your paper dolls , they are just gorgeous!! as are the other beautiful things you have made, i wondered where you were !! jenxo

Unknown said...

They are really great, and also your matchboxes. Love'em

Sherry said...

Thanks for the great testimonial Jan - not sure I deserve it though - lol. Your paper dolls are fabulous!!! I love the one you sent me and your photo doesn't show off all the glorious detail - it is truly inspirational.
I love your other pieces too, a real joy to look at.

Fiona said...

Great inchies Jan - I adore those colours - they are my sort of colours - good rich earth tones - and I love the added brad for the clock

K J D said...

You've been busy! I love your inchies, especially Gertie!!!!

The paper dolls are amazing.... and so is the altered matchbox.

I am eagerly waiting to see what you get up to with Tim's book and goodies!!!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Your work is wonderful Jan, been meaning to alter a matchbox, now I have some inspiration :) I especially love your paper dolls.
Thanks for dropping by and entering my giveaway.
Lynn

AngelaC said...

Yes, what a great collection of artwork! I love your inchies - wonderful images and I really like the monochrome colour scheme!

trisha too said...

these are all lovely!! thank you for sharing all your pretties!

:)

Debby said...

Brilliant & Gorgeous!

Chriss Rollins said...

lovely post brilliant work anyone would be pleased withe swaps you make I have seen your work IRL.

have a great weekend.

chriss x