Saturday, 15 January 2011

Lazy Blogger! .....and more matchboxes & ATC's!

OMG, Can't believe we are half way through January already!!
 ...and what a lazy blogger I've been!!
Well, I've got a good excuse for that!! Was going to show you some pics of some of the creations that I have made for swaps over the past couple of months, but the card in my camera has become corrupted and I've lost all the pics!! :(
Anyway, hope you all had a lovely festive season? and have not broken too many New Year resolutions already?
But I've got no excuse for posting these lovelies earlier, these are the fantastic Christmas themed altered matchbox and ATC swap that I did with a couple of my favourite swappers...Margaret and Julia.

Here's what I received from Margaret in Switzerland

A gorgeous array of goodies- Margaret is sooo generous!

A beautiful vintage Christmas ATC, and a gorgeous sparkly altered matchbox

...and wait there is more, inside Margaret's cute lil box, is a photo of Margaret (aged 7) sitting on santa's knee!! How sweet is that!! 


...and I was spoilt by Julia from Russia too
Look at all these lovelies!!
Stunning ATC and altered matchbox
Julia has covered both with a lovely textured paper
'Squeal' Not only did Julia send me lots of gorgeous extras..
but lookie at this salt shaker filled with vintage buttons!!
...being a button-o-holic I was over the moon!!


Thanks again Julia and Margaret for another Awesome International swap!

Oh, and if you want to take a peek at what I sent to Julia and Margaret, Margaret has done a wonderful post on her Blog HERE
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x



2 comments:

Jen xo said...

haha you are becoming the matchbox queen !
love what you recieved from Margaret and julia , what gorgeous loot...
love your babuska blog look too..

Jenny said...

What wonderful treasures Jan... love those altered matchboxes...
Off to see your goodies on Margaret's blog...

Jenny x