-oOo-
We are now half-way through the alphabet
over at Inchy by inch
...but that shouldn't stop you joining in with the inchie fun
...you can join in at any time.
-oOo-
Warning Inchies are highly addictive LOL
-oOo-
These are all my alpha inchies
to date
Thanks for Looking!
Jan x










12 comments:
I love your family of inchies.... and this new addition is marvelous! Love the lace edging... they look so wonderful together.
Mine have now spread to almost fill five whole scrabble racks.... !
Karenx
ps I agree with the whole addictive thing!!!!
What a lovely inchy - such a sweet image and I really like the lace. And don't they all look stunning together?! Beautiful.
Jo
xx
Beautiful inchie to add to an already stunning inchie collection.
daisy xx
Love the color and theme!!!I'm starting mid-alphabet- no rhyme or reason to mine!!!LOL
Gorgeous inchy - love the sentiment behind it - they look so fab all together - I'm so impressed with those of you who have kept to the same style
thanks for showing them all together they really are gorgeous.
Your swap ATC is ready to go in the post thanks for the lovely sewing one in exchange.
Chriss x
Chriss x
Great Inchy Jan. I think they look amazing individually but together they are wonderful. Hope alls well with you x
WOW!!! These look fabulous Jan! Love the color scheme you have going! Beautiful! I would also love to do a swap with you one day... would you like to do an Aus / English friendship swap?? Any time?? Thanks also for you lovely comments on my blog... you made me smile.... as I was worried my box wasn't shabby enough.. so thanks you made my day!!!:)I think you do way more fantastic shabby!!
Love Lou xx
aww they beautiful all grouped together on that lovely doily... Jan...
blog candy over at the ATC blog plz come try.
chriss x
Another gorgeous one - you have a wonderful collection!
Maternal Mary is beautiful!! I love seeing your whole set, nice job!
Post a Comment